Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Battle Won
how did the big day go missQtoe? held my thumbs for you yesterday.

and remember this story about david and goliath.... the small man won in the end. so all his army of lawyers does no tmean jack
Well, the war is over now.

After a traumatic time in the dock yesterday, his application for residence was found to be 'untruthful' 'manipulative' and 'vengefull'. When the court broke up for lunch, he withdrew his application and consented residence of our daughter to me.

The importance of this move is that he wont be able to appeal.

We worked out an arrangement for contact for him, and otherwise all is back on track now.

I was extatic yesterday afternoon - beyond control really. Laughed, did a gumboot dance outside the Court - dont ask for any other detail Blush It feels asif a ton of weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and although nackered, I am unable to sleep. Just too much on a 'high' really.
Big Grin

Not even winning the Lottery could feel this good. My kids and I are off to SA next week, until May.

Thank you kindly for your thoughts and prayers. I truly appreciate it.
:thumbs: that's fantastic, MissQ!

Enjoy your hard earned freedom and your SA holiday Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by MissQtoe
Well, the war is over now.

After a traumatic time in the dock yesterday, his application for residence was found to be 'untruthful' 'manipulative' and 'vengefull'. When the court broke up for lunch, he withdrew his application and consented residence of our daughter to me.

The importance of this move is that he wont be able to appeal.

We worked out an arrangement for contact for him, and otherwise all is back on track now.

I was extatic yesterday afternoon - beyond control really. Laughed, did a gumboot dance outside the Court - dont ask for any other detail Blush It feels asif a ton of weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and although nackered, I am unable to sleep. Just too much on a 'high' really.
Big Grin

Not even winning the Lottery could feel this good. My kids and I are off to SA next week, until May.

Thank you kindly for your thoughts and prayers. I truly appreciate it.

This is truly wonderful news!!!!

I am thrilled for you! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Ag bokkie...so lekker vir jou en die klein dingetjie...Smile

nice to hear u on the phone and that lekker laugh of victory....will bell u soon again...:thumbs:
This is the first time I've seen this thread too.

Congratulations MissQtoe. I hope you and your little one have a wonderful time in SA, but please come back to us here! Big Grin

Take care.
Good on ya girl....this is FANTASTIC news....!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, just goes to show, deceit, hate, greed, manipulation are never winners, have a well deserved break in SA!!!!!!
That is wonderful news, MissQ! Yay!! :thumbs: Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Congratulations, I can understand you being exstatic!
Very happy for you! Big Grin
The Love in your heart wasn't put there to stay -
Love isn't love till it's given away......
This is fantastic news, well done!!!! :thumbs: