Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Battle Won
Some of you may know this, but others not. I'd like to raise a glass to the UK legal system today, as I have heard I will retain residence (custody) of my little girl.

The last 6 months of my life was hell, as my Brit ex applied for custody of our 3-year old daughter. The backstabbing and mud-slurring still stings, however throughout the blows my children and I persevered. It was a matter of one step forwards, two steps back....

The Court launched a full investigation, called a 'Section 7 Report', and I have today heard this report came out in my favour. My little princess will remain with her mum. Big Grin

Our final hearing is listed for the 17th of March, and your prayers will be welcomed. It is a tad premature, but at least now I think the outcome will be positive.

This whole joke costed him £ 28 K
Oh what WONDERFUL news! Big Grin

This has really made my day!

Bokkie, you are one tough cookie and well done! Hell hath no fury such as a woman scorned huh? £28K..... may his fingers burn when he hands over the pink notes!

My prayers and thoughts will be in force on the 17th March! As its St Patrick's day that day... may he turn into a little green leprechaun! Big Grin
That's just amazing!! I am so chuffed your little one gets to stay with you, you must be so happy! Congratulations!
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
Oh what WONDERFUL news! Big Grin

This has really made my day!

Bokkie, you are one tough cookie and well done! Hell hath no fury such as a woman scorned huh? £28K..... may his fingers burn when he hands over the pink notes!

My prayers and thoughts will be in force on the 17th March! As its St Patrick's day that day... may he turn into a little green leprechaun! Big Grin

Thanx Bokkie, and a special thanx for the support from yourself and a number of close friends. There were times when the string of sanity was held by your (collective) hands.

I have no doubt that he will continue with his verocious attacks, thus will relocate to the bundus of Wales soon.

Roll on 17 March!

Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
That's just amazing!! I am so chuffed your little one gets to stay with you, you must be so happy! Congratulations!

Thank you Pam. I have been asked to write an article about our horrendous journey and will do this in due course. At the moment I am just relieved and may God bless the Queen.
Darling...

I am so happy for you, I was thinking of u today and wondering how u were doing!! I will be holding thumbs for u on the 17th March and as it is our 14th Wedding Anniversary, may it rain blessings on you and your children.....Smile

I hope he has now learned his lesson and take him yrs to pay off this small amount he has accrued...:haha:

I hope all is good now and that you and the children will sleep well tonight......:thumbs:

I shall bel u soon..Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
Darling...

I am so happy for you, I was thinking of u today and wondering how u were doing!! I will be holding thumbs for u on the 17th March and as it is our 14th Wedding Anniversary, may it rain blessings on you and your children.....Smile

I hope he has now learned his lesson and take him yrs to pay off this small amount he has accrued...:haha:

I hope all is good now and that you and the children will sleep well tonight......:thumbs:

I shall bel u soon..Smile

Thanx Cubbie! I know I've been scarce of late.
No, his mommie will take care of his legal expenses. It is a 'family affair' Rolleyes

Back to the topic - what worries me is the amount of damage done to family ties. The whiplash-effect on both families is tremendous, and irreparable. The poor little 3-year old does not know that yet...
Quote:Originally posted by MissQtoe
Thanx Cubbie! I know I've been scarce of late

no, his mommie will take care of his legal expenses. It is a 'family affair' Rolleyes

Back to the topic - what worries me is the amount of damage done to family ties. The whiplash-effect on both families is tremendous, and irreparable. The poor little 3-year old does not know that yet...

Very sad that when the two families are at war like that....it damages the kids to no end..but your little one will be resilient and your son also strong as u are capable of repairing the damage done to them with lots of love and support..Smile
Have just read this thread & wishing you all the very best MissQtoe. There's a song called "Things can only get better"
and I do hope this will be for you.
Best of luck.
Quote:Originally posted by MissQtoe
Some of you may know this, but others not. I'd like to raise a glass to the UK legal system today, as I have heard I will retain residence (custody) of my little girl.

The last 6 months of my life was hell, as my Brit ex applied for custody of our 3-year old daughter. The backstabbing and mud-slurring still stings, however throughout the blows my children and I persevered. It was a matter of one step forwards, two steps back....

The Court launched a full investigation, called a 'Section 7 Report', and I have today heard this report came out in my favour. My little princess will remain with her mum. Big Grin

Our final hearing is listed for the 17th of March, and your prayers will be welcomed. It is a tad premature, but at least now I think the outcome will be positive.

This whole joke costed him £ 28 K

This is good news MissQtoe!! Good Luck for the 17th March will Keep you in my prayers.
You and your kids will be stronger and the bond that you have forged with them will stand the test of time. Sterkte

HUGS