Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A job interview
I gave up waiting for the German company to get back to me in regards to a job I applied for five weeks ago. Had an envelope waiting when I got home from the German company requesting me to go in for an interview on 22nd May. Tee hee. Will be confident but not overly so, will check out their web site and glean as much info as poss, am lighter in weight too.

Need some clothes - so I can use this and the holiday to France as an excuse to go shopping. OK so I don't need an excuse - I'm a woman - we don't need any.
Good luck with the interview :thumbs:

I wouldn't mind living in Germany as long as I don't have to eat their national dish Wink
Nice one Gwasi :thumbs: about the 2nd interview and the lighter version. [SIZE="1"]Made me wanna ask if you come in a bottle :woof: with a light label.. Thought the better of it and simply pass on my congrats to your other half for taking you across the puddle to exhaust your credit card..
Big Grin[/SIZE]
Jangar Wrote:I wouldn't mind living in Germany as long as I don't have to eat their national dish Wink

Please let me into the secret as to what this national dish might be? :innocent:
Hagar the Lovable (and to some the Horrible) Wink
Hagar Wrote:Please let me into the secret as to what this national dish might be? :innocent:

[COLOR="Purple"]Can't be lamb....

Must be sauerkraut :jive:[/COLOR]
Jangar Wrote:Good luck with the interview :thumbs:

I wouldn't mind living in Germany as long as I don't have to eat their national dish Wink

To clarify it is not in Germany - alas, still in Wales but it is a big German Company worldwide. This job will involve medical equipment and QA. Though - as I am not a doctor it will be as administrator. I don't mind that its a 'step down'.

National dish - Brokwurst (spelling) and sauerkraut.
gwasi Wrote:a big German Company worldwide. This job will involve medical equipment
Allo Allo..

You working for Bosch?
Big Grin
Excellent news Gwasi! Hope the interview goes well Smile
:gluck: Gwasi and all the best!
Had interview yesterday and I thought it went well. They still have a few more to see and will let me know by the end of next week. Fingers crossed would like to work there.