Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amen and baba......
Amen....how is baba Andreas doing????

:babyroll: :babyroll: :babyroll: :babyroll:
Lol he is doing fine, growing way to fast.... :thumbs:He is 4 months old already...*cant believe how time flies..* We have started him on baby porridge, which he gets at dinner time. Otherwise its all still boob....Big Grin

I only saw this post now, I have been afk for a long while because my gran passed away. So there were some things which needed to be sorted out, and ofcourse my mom needed some extra support...

But ja, he is doing great, got the health nurse coming tomorrow. Will post how it went.. :babyroll:
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
eish...had forgotten all about this.... :dazed:

We had the nurse over, actually she is coming again next month for a checkup before we go on Holiday in SA...heh

But she didnt have much to say. He is growing at a normal pace his weight was fine etc...no hassles...

We have since weighed him ourselves and monitored his length in comparison to that of his older brother, and have found that he is shorter a bit, and a bit fatter...

So as it turns out we have a little Brekertjie on our hands...rugby material...? maybe..

Also he is getting his first teeth now, and beginning to talk a bit s everything is mamamamama and babababababa and waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! when we are not paying any attention to him moaning....lol Big Grin

Ah! He sounds so cute, Amen! :babyroll: I think some photos in the gallery are long overdue! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
heh ja will post some soon..

Venus Wrote:Ah! He sounds so cute, Amen! :babyroll: I think some photos in the gallery are long overdue! Big Grin

OI !!!

Leave her alone as she needs to plan this years Danish SA weekend before going down south :p

Sorry for the hijack... Blush I'll shut up now :haha:
lol....

Have posted a couple of of photos in the gallery now...

Ameniatha Wrote:lol....

Have posted a couple of ophotos in the gallery now...

He's gorgeous, Amen! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Hi Amen....... :cloud9:

Nice to see your baba...he is looking so gorgeous....... Cool

Chat soon....