Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An occasion to behold
My son made me my first cup of tea today.

from putting the kettle on to the whole 'bang schute'

A day to behold

:thumbs:
Awww cute Big Grin Welcome to the world of Proud Parents of Tea-makers :thumbs: Next he'll be washing your car and then asking you for the keys! :p
TheDuck Wrote:My son made me my first cup of tea today.

from putting the kettle on to the whole 'bang schute'

A day to behold

:thumbs:
Indeed!
My son has just said that we have children to tell them to "go and make the tea".......... Big Grin
Sounds like a real proud Dad speaking here! Good for him!! Smile

I am sure he will regret this day ver soon as Daddy and Mommy Duck will daily put their orders in for the next cuppa Smile
sweet... Big Grin
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
Oh that's lovely!! Did he make a nice cup? Or was it ten sugars, some salt and coffee in with the tea - that's how I made it as a child - to this day my mom shudders if I suggest makign a cuppa!

I live for that day. At the moment, it's just putting on the kettle but it's a start for us!
In love there are two things - bodies and words.
RKAD [all his initials, not his name]

watched mommy making tea for many moons in the mornings. He graduated to taking the tea bag out and putting it into the cup.

so, he was well versed in the whole procedure. He never tries anything without surveying the scene first .. what I am saying is he makes a fine cup of tea

actually time for a cuppa now

Big Grin

ps.. do note .. he will be 4 the end Feb, so he is still a young un and hence the proud dad badge. And RKAD XI is the team name in the Fantasy Footie

Cali Wrote:Oh that's lovely!! Did he make a nice cup? Or was it ten sugars, some salt and coffee in with the tea - that's how I made it as a child - to this day my mom shudders if I suggest makign a cuppa!

I live for that day. At the moment, it's just putting on the kettle but it's a start for us!
4!! that's absolutely fantastic!! No wonder you are a very proud Daddy!

Do you think RKAD could do a little template for the other budding tea makers out there?
In love there are two things - bodies and words.
lol four is a good age to show independence....I remember my own son at four/five.

He was a early riser, up before the rest of us in the weekends...he would make his own oat porridge.... :eek: on the stove.....using a chair to stand on. He had observed me so much that he knew just how to make it perfectly...

But now we have to nag him to do everything....(tidy up etc) he is turning 10 this year.... Big Grin
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*