Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answer to Spam re: TtR forums
Hi Spam

the http://www.time-to-run.com forums are waiting for the new automated system to be completed .. the forums are there already but we only want to launch them once the system has been linked with the vB backend [database]

we hoping to set-up one registration system which allows for users to join the forums and to add their data for clubs - results and fixtures .. instead of 6 different logins

the whole process is more than 6 months behind

however it is going to happen ..

:jog:
Great,
I think many found the support to be motivation in getting going, or getting over the set backs of injury, illness etc. As always, they will have my support because it is never easy doing it on your own!!
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT
Going to do a mail shoot when we launch, so if you would like me to add you to the list, then please let me know?

:donald:

quack

:woof:
Aah, funny you should mention this - I was having an email clearout this morning and found the TTR link in my inbox, was looking at the site earlier.

I'd be keen to see the new site, as I am at the moment, going to be plodding the streets as a beginner. Smile

Always did a lot of "warm-up" running as part of hockey, rugby, tennis training, but never actually started hitting the streets properly. Looking to start today.

Yee haa.
TheDuck Wrote:Going to do a mail shoot when we launch, so if you would like me to add you to the list, then please let me know?

:donald:

quack

:woof:

Please do......
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT