Paddy Power are actually Bookmaker shops throughout the UK

Wink
TheDuck Wrote:Paddy Power are actually Bookmaker shops throughout the UK

Wink
:noway: :duh:

........ooooopps

shows I am not a gambling person!
English press only tearing into the ref Mr Kaplan from SA... Big Grin
They say he is the worst they have seen in ages...oh well sour grapes I think and the Irish deserved to win.. :thumbs:
Wales v France a great game..but Wales have lost their skipper Gareth Thomas for the rest of the 6 Nations, fractured thumb I beleive.. :bigcry:
tokoloshie Wrote:English press only tearing into the ref Mr Kaplan from SA... Big Grin
They say he is the worst they have seen in ages...oh well sour grapes I think and the Irish deserved to win.. :thumbs:
Wales v France a great game..but Wales have lost their skipper Gareth Thomas for the rest of the 6 Nations, fractured thumb I beleive.. :bigcry:
They just can't accept that they might be a sh*te team at the moment can they?! Mind you Kaplan did make some mistakes - the most blatant being when the poms scored their first try and that thug Grewcock (who should have been sent off in the Wales match for kicking the scrum half) was taking out O'Gara!! Talk about biased towards England.
me! Wrote:They just can't accept that they might be a sh*te team at the moment can they?! Mind you Kaplan did make some mistakes - the most blatant being when the poms scored their first try and that thug Grewcock (who should have been sent off in the Wales match for kicking the scrum half) was taking out O'Gara!! Talk about biased towards England.

:rofl: .. so with Kaplans help England were fortunate to get their only try..the Irish must feel robbed... Big Grin
tokoloshie Wrote::rofl: .. so with Kaplans help England were fortunate to get their only try..the Irish must feel robbed... Big Grin
Exactly - but will the poms listen? Will they hell. And as for that idiot Brian Moore commentating - he's worse than Murray Mexted for bias, which is saying something.

It never ceases to amaze me how these people all have calibrated eyeballs and could tell that Cueto was behind Hodgson when he kicked - except of course Kaplan who was standing right next to him.

Whinging, whinging, whinging .......... :noway:
I am looking forward to the play off for the wooden spoon between England and Italy Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Six Nations upsets?? jimswin 0 4,120 26-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Last Post: jimswin
  Scrap the Tri-Nations ? Robok 8 4,338 23-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Robok
  Fantasy Rugby super 14 and 6 nations mcamp999 0 3,159 29-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Last Post: mcamp999
  White makes three changes for the tri-nations game mcamp999 0 2,886 27-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Last Post: mcamp999
  Italy 6 Nations TheDuck 0 2,229 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: