Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in Cape Town
Right Hagar, so the time is in fact 1.00, where is a good spot to meet, as we don't know each other by sight?
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999
Right Hagar, so the time is in fact 1.00, where is a good spot to meet, as we don't know each other by sight?

I think there used to a pic or two of me on VS, can not believe you know what I look like :haha:

Here goes, one ugly Viking 179cm tall, 150kg before breakfast, bokkie mostly grey at 32 (not sure why?), with this white skin usually looked like a roast turkey after the Argus. Here is my SA mobile number 083-444-1001 if you cant spot me outside on the terrace (assuming I am there before you) LOL Smile

I start just after 9am, so when you pass an idiot in a clown costume please throw out the tow rope Wink

Looking forward to catching up
Hagar

PS: Group KK 9:05
Hagar the Lovable (and to some the Horrible) Wink
Quote:Originally posted by mcamp999

mcamp999, just let me have your mobile number LOL and I will keep in touch with you as you land at the Blue Peter Wink

I am pming you my number anyways Big Grin

Hagar......you should have it already

Sproete and JP will be joining us after work.......but I will be there at 1.00
Quote:Originally posted by Hagar
I think there used to a pic or two of me on VS, can not believe you know what I look like :haha:

Here goes, one ugly Viking 179cm tall, 150kg before breakfast, bokkie mostly grey at 32 (not sure why?), with this white skin usually looked like a roast turkey after the Argus. Here is my SA mobile number 083-444-1001 if you cant spot me outside on the terrace (assuming I am there before you) LOL Smile

I start just after 9am, so when you pass an idiot in a clown costume please throw out the tow rope Wink

Looking forward to catching up
Hagar

PS: Group KK 9:05

In T group so you will probably pass me, SA mobile 0722930986
Good morning,

Rolleyes Here is our No. 072 428 1633.

All the best.

See u in Ct.Big Grin

Linefish
Start the day with a smile and the day will be good
Quote:Originally posted by Daniela
mcamp999, just let me have your mobile number LOL and I will keep in touch with you as you land at the Blue Peter Wink

mobile 0722930986