Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in Wiltshire?
I've just moved to Wiltshire & am loving it. How many Saffers are in these parts?
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Venus we live in Hampshire but come summer we seem to always land up visiting Stonehenge and Old Sarum so Wiltshire never seems that far away Wink I hope you are enjoying your new house. Smile
Hey Venus

I am in Wiltshire in Swindon in fact - nice to see you in these parts. There are quite a few Sa-ffers in these parts.

There is even a Wiltshire club which I think is quite dormant at the moment. I do like the area and there is quite a bit to do and see around.. I have been trying to get around, but we are doing it ever so slowly.

Well nice to see you here too.

Nikki
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
Hope u will be happy in your new home...with Danny..i am sure he is exploring every little corner and cranny...:haha:

My cousin's wife lives in Wiltshire...will give her a buzz to get hold of u...Smile
Kate... Pm me your address - will have to pop down on a weekend - it is now so much closer.... xxx
Thanks for the well wishes. Smile

Jem, I'm not too far from Stonehenge. In fact Avebury is just a few miles from me. This area is so steeped in such ancient history that it boggles the mind! Big Grin

Nikkinaz, my son was born in Swindon at the Princess Margaret before it was closed down. I was only in Wiltshire then temporarily but have now made the permanent move down. It's such a beautiful area. I'm now in Devizes. It's a small market town but with beautiful old buildings, remains of a castle & lots of things happening in the community.

Cubbie, Danny is going to have a wonderful time as we now have a lovely big garden for him to play in which backs onto a field filled with sheep & cows. It's a far cry from the emergency sirens, graffitti & herione addicts of Sheffield!

Heather, I've sent you a pm. You know you'll get an invite a.s.a.p! Cool
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<