Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone tried Picasa yet?
FlyingBok Wrote:I have downloaded it and it is been 1 hr 35 minutes going through my pics ... blush blush ... what have we here ... :babyroll:
You had been warned! :crylol: :haha:

HH

:thumbs: Confusedurfing: Confusedunny:
mmhhh fanx ... should have listened ... locked the door now Wink

PS: How can you set it to delete permanently what you delete on picaso ?

Cheers
FlyingBok Wrote:mmhhh fanx ... should have listened ... locked the door now Wink

PS: How can you set it to delete permanently what you delete on picaso ?

Cheers
Hi FB

Run Picasa then with cursor select the picture to be deleted, then right click with mouse. Drop down menu will then appear. You then choose from the menu "Delete from disk" near the bottom of the menu window. Hey presto ......... job done. Not really "Rocket Science", it's easy peasy.

I hope that this helps.

Ciao

HH
Hampshire Hog Wrote:Hi FB

Run Picasa then with cursor select the picture to be deleted, then right click with mouse. Drop down menu will then appear. You then choose from the menu "Delete from disk" near the bottom of the menu window. Hey presto ......... job done. Not really "Rocket Science", it's easy peasy.

I hope that this helps.

Ciao

HH

Ahhhh u star .... :thumbs:

Fanx !
FlyingBok Wrote:Ahhhh u star .... :thumbs:

Fanx !
Hi FB

Have you tried ACDSee. I use this as well because it can look at pictures inside ZIP Files. Like you, I have so many pictures including all those you sent me last year, I have zipped most of the lesser used ones. But with ACDSee it's easy to check what's there and where. The only snag is it doesn't do an automatic search like Picasa which make it easy to look at all the "live" pictures. You need to go through manually. However, on the other hand Picasa doesn't look inside "Zip" Files. Both programs have a host of their own editing features so complement each other. It's horses for courses.

Regards

HH