Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better start saving the pennies......
We've just had an email to say that my brother-in-law David who lives in New Zealand has just got engaged. Not sure when the wedding will be but guaranteed we will be expected to be there. :cheer: :celeb:

New that the family would do something that we would have to visit them at some stage! :innocent: :haha:
[Image: qubranch_sig.gif]
Oooh! What a lovely reason for having to visit NZ! :engel:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
lols Wrote:We've just had an email to say that my brother-in-law David who lives in New Zealand has just got engaged. Not sure when the wedding will be but guaranteed we will be expected to be there. :cheer: :celeb:

New that the family would do something that we would have to visit them at some stage! :innocent: :haha:

Congratulations David. Lols you will love NZ. Let us know if the wedding is in Wellington?! :mmm:
popeye Wrote:Congratulations David. Lols you will love NZ. Let us know if the wedding is in Wellington?! :mmm:

Thanks, the wedding will probably been somewhere like Timaru cause that's where they both live.
Oh lols.... that is exciting!

Congratulations to him. Yes, get the piggy bank ready and save those pennies! Smile
If you have never been to NZ, don't be surprised if on your return you fiind yourselves making plans to move there. It is a lovely country and I enjoy the Kiwis. :thumbs:

PS: After AFRICA, it is the most beautiful country I have visited. Well just a fraction ahead of Canada and Sweeden. Smile
Hagar the Lovable (and to some the Horrible) Wink
Hagar Wrote:If you have never been to NZ, don't be surprised if on your return you fiind yourselves making plans to move there. It is a lovely country and I enjoy the Kiwis. :thumbs:

PS: After AFRICA, it is the most beautiful country I have visited. Well just a fraction ahead of Canada and Sweeden. Smile

don't hold your breath, we have no intention of moving there. Even though the thought of having ready made baby sitters is appealing (cause the parents-in-law) live in NZ it's just not worth it for us.
Hagar Wrote:If you have never been to NZ, don't be surprised if on your return you fiind yourselves making plans to move there. It is a lovely country and I enjoy the Kiwis. :thumbs:

Yes, we agree with you. But have not been to Canada or Sweden yet.

Lols, you better collect lots of pennies and pounds 'cos there's lots to see and do around the Timaru area. :hols: :braai: :tent: :yes:
That sounds like a fabulous reason to make a trip to NZ I imagine it would be so beautiful. I would love to do a trip to both Oz and NZ one these days. I hear such good things about both.
[Image: bookswap_sig.gif]

The more that you read,
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go. Dr. Seuss

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr Seuss-
Just heard that is going to be probably towards the end of the next year. Good Gracious how much is it going to cost us.