Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bicycles
We bought me a bicycle with a child seat this past week, and although I am very very unfit, I have taken two half-hour rides on it already and am not stiff! Smile
This makes me ever more optimistic about gettingthe exercise I need in order to get more healthy and of course, slimmer! We cycled to the children's school and a trip that usually takes us 20 minutes on foot took us about 7!
I am so looking forward to using my new toy! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Congratulations with your bike Big Grin

When I lived in Holland I was on the bike all the time. Felt like a real Dutch lady with my special shopping bag hanging over the carrier. They have all these special bicycle paths, which is great.... and of course, Holland is so flat which makes it much easier!!!

Enjoy it Dudette!

:daisy:
That sounds great dudette. Wish we had better traffic control here, I sould rahter cycle to work than use my car..
I walked a lot last year, but it took me 35 minutes from my home to work and another 35 minutes in the evenings to get back home. I do not know why, but I just do not have the energy for the walk back home anymore, my thyroid function was tested and yes, it was underactive, but the energy still lacks ( as does the self confidence to cycle in traffic!)

You will soon be even prettier than your old avatar!!

:music: :innocent: :crylol:
That is wonderful!

We also bought bikes this year, but sadly I have only been on once. I am usually to tired to go riding. Our traffic situation is a bit better here in Milton Keynes, we have cycle paths.... very nice ones actually!

Enjoy,,, happy biking!Big Grin
Beans
Thanks for the encouraging words... its turned into a lovely sunny afternoon - so we're looking forward to a nice evening ride ... perhaps to our local MacDonalds? Or would that defeat the object? :p

Somehow I think it would!!!

:wall: :noway: :woof: :rofl:
Happy cycling dudette.
Sadly I haven't ridden a bicycle in years.
Sad
Nice one Dudette.....Hubby also bought me a nice bike..but alas i ahve not used it since 2002 - as last yr was my op and this yr not yet....as we all usually cycle together and my son is not up to it this yr...but next yr we shall be going full strength on them....

Keep it up!! and i am sure baby J loves it......Smile Smile