Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue tits
Some blue tits have laid eggs in the nesting box in the tree above our driveway and they have hatched. It is so cute hearing the chicks cheeping while their parents are away, and then if you make a noise, they go tjoep still. I can imagine them thinking "Shhhh! Don't say a word! "like in that pasta advert with the pandas :haha:
Ahhhh.... enjoy them.

When I was down South I saw the ducks that come every year in the Spring and hang around until the ducklings are born. Soon we will have the little ones around too. :babyroll:

Pronkertjie Wrote:Ahhhh.... enjoy them.

When I was down South I saw the ducks that come every year in the Spring and hang around until the ducklings are born. Soon we will have the little ones around too. :babyroll:

:woof:
Sounds like it happens across the puddle in Finland too... Wink

:innocent:
Cheffie Wrote::woof:
Sounds like it happens across the puddle in Finland too... Wink

:innocent:

You are so good in reading between the lines :haha:

:babyroll::donald:
Excuse me for being so silly, but we got home today and we could see a little one peaking outside through the little hole. It was so cute! Big Grin
Ah, how sweet, dudette! Big Grin My garden is also full of little baby birds, mostly sparrows & starlings. I have the bird feeder positioned right outside my lounge french doors so I can watch them being fed by their mums & dads. :daisy:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blue Tits - a maiden voyage Ade 4 3,553 08-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Almitra