Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boy or Girl
while browsing through a pregnancy website I came across a boy or girl quiz. http://pregnancy.about.com/library/quiz/...rlquiz.htm

According to this quiz i'll be having a little boy... :mmm:

have a look at some of the q's they ask...

Q: Do you eat the heel of a loaf of bread? :confused:

A: No way!
Love it!

Q: Does the hair on your legs grow: :confused: :confused:

A: The same as before pregnancy.
Faster

Q: Are your feet:

A: Not colder than before.
Colder than before

Q: Which direction does your pillow face: :confused:

A: South
North

:p
Show me your monkey!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
can men do this test

Wink

Confusedtork:
how bizarre !
lets see whether they will be right ! Big Grin
jewels Wrote:how bizarre !
lets see whether they will be right ! Big Grin

Jewels..... are you talking about yourself here? Smile

:blom:
Do the hairs on your legs grow? Ja...but I don't think that makes me a mommy-to-be!
In love there are two things - bodies and words.
Actually, I did this test several times when I was pregnant with my son & they were right. The closer I got to my due date, the higher the percentage became that I was going to have a boy. Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Ha ha ha

This is funny. I also did the test...

All my body hair stopped growing...which was just superfantabulous! I didn't and couldn't eat bread...it bloated me and also gave me heartburn.

The only thing which possibly gave it away was my super craving for sour stuff... like loads of orange juice in the beginning and also the juice that you get in the gherkin jar... didn't eat the gherkins, just drank the juice, by the bottle.

I had all the signs of having a girl, but when we did our 3D scan... he had a little bit extra Blush

Josh is now 6 months old... a little angel by day and a terror by night... he is teething...that's why... all the little things to look forward to! Wink
Beans
Bean of Love Wrote:The only thing which possibly gave it away was my super craving for sour stuff... like loads of orange juice in the beginning and also the juice that you get in the gherkin jar... didn't eat the gherkins, just drank the juice, by the bottle.

I also used to drink the juice straight out of the gherkin jar, actually gulp it down! :haha:

But later on I developed a horribly sweet tooth. You wouldn't believe the stuff I used to concoct for midnight feasts! Blush
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
lol there is one way to surely determine which sex your baby will be....and this has been scientifically proven.

It comes down to the amount of sex that you have....if you have sex often chances are you will have a boy, and likewise if you do not then chances are you will have a girl...

The reason being that the male sperm are divided into male and female sperm. Male sperm are fast swimmers but they die fast...Female sperm are slow swimmers but they live longer...ergo if one has sex often there will be more of the fast swimmers to get to the egg first, and for this reason you will be more likely to have a boy.
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
Ameniatha Wrote:lol there is one way to surely determine which sex your baby will be....and this has been scientifically proven.

It comes down to the amount of sex that you have....if you have sex often chances are you will have a boy, and likewise if you do not then chances are you will have a girl...

The reason being that the male sperm are divided into male and female sperm. Male sperm are fast swimmers but they die fast...Female sperm are slow swimmers but they live longer...ergo if one has sex often there will be more of the fast swimmers to get to the egg first, and for this reason you will be more likely to have a boy.

I'll be finding out on the 8th what i'm having... will be interesting to see if the above is true.... :p :babyroll:
Show me your monkey!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin