Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breast Implants - The Risks
For any of women contemplating getting breast implants, or if you know of someone who is, please do yourself the favour of looking at this website first:

http://www.siliconeholocaust.org/
BB, that is real scary stuff. I am just so happy that I have never had anything done.
Scary stuff, particularly about the children that have been affected.
I wondered whether Jordan's little boy is blind because of the silicon.... after all, his father is a strapping fit footballer and his mother is otherwise " normal"...........
ja well.....so glad i never had that done.....Wink
I would never even consider it....

I like my body the way it is cellulite and all...

I just dont get why some women cant accept the gifts that mother nature has endowed or not endowed them with....why this on going struggle to pacify ones own vanity...?
*Doer of healing rituals and keeper of brooms.*

*Water flows, Wind blows, Fire glows, Earth grows, Magic shows.*
Quote:Originally posted by Ameniatha
I would never even consider it....

I like my body the way it is cellulite and all...

I just dont get why some women cant accept the gifts that mother nature has endowed or not endowed them with....why this on going struggle to pacify ones own vanity...?

Hear , hear Amen!!!
It's different if the operation is to rebuild after a mastectomy or other disfiguring incident. Then I would definitely have it done, but not for cosmetic reasons. I would far rather be known as chass flested with a good brain than well endowed and stupid!
well i had a breast reduction last yr and i am happier than i have ever been........:cheeky: from a DD to a B...yeah.....:thumbs: and still all woman.........Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
It's different if the operation is to rebuild after a mastectomy or other disfiguring incident. Then I would definitely have it done, but not for cosmetic reasons. I would far rather be known as chass flested with a good brain than well endowed and stupid!

I am "well-endowed" and blonde to boot. Does that make me stupid?
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Breast scan tau 20 11,415 27-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Last Post: sunny
  Housework cuts breast cancer risk Pronkertjie 0 3,858 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: