Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busted!
I had a couple, who are very close friends, stay with me over this last weekend. My lady friend was sitting on the floor on Sunday morning playing with Danny. She is very well blessed in the bust region. Wink Everytime Danny tried to climb over her, he kept bumping into "them". Eventually, he got very fed up, started smacking each one with flat hands (as you would do to deflate something) & shouted angrily, "Make them go down!" :bashpc: Big Grin

I was so embarrassed but couldn't stop laughing at the same time! Fortunately, my friend saw the funny side of it too. :haha:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
:haha:

Oh Venus..... how funny!!
From the mouths of babes
[Image: qubranch_sig.gif]
Venus Wrote:I had a couple, who are very close friends, stay with me over this last weekend. My lady friend was sitting on the floor on Sunday morning playing with Danny. She is very well blessed in the bust region. Wink Everytime Danny tried to climb over her, he kept bumping into "them". Eventually, he got very fed up, started smacking each one with flat hands (as you would do to deflate something) & shouted angrily, "Make them go down!" :bashpc: Big Grin

I was so embarrassed but couldn't stop laughing at the same time! Fortunately, my friend saw the funny side of it too. :haha:

This is priceless :crylol: :crylol: ...nothing to feel embarrassed about.....
I can just picture it....

A very angry Danny and a mortified Venus :haha:
Nooit....that is so cute...... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I suspect that I'll never be able to see my friend again without wanting to giggle! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I told my children and they nearly wet themselves.....
I think its wonderful.. :crylol:
Venus Wrote:I suspect that I'll never be able to see my friend again without wanting to giggle! Big Grin

This is something to tell Danny one day when he is getting married .... lol!

:daisy: