Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheffie to publish a new book about life
macksy Wrote:No need to have a hearattack

What on earth is a hear attack ?

He's tone deaf with selective listening and complains that most people never hear what he's saying Rolleyes

I seriously doubt his wife would have given him earbuds.. he'd think they were accessories for his make-up bag :woof:

Sharp mind?? Nope. I have sharp knives.. I find it better to fillet/ de-bone/ portion or chop with. My mind went west too long ago.. I think it developed Alzheimers along the way and forgot to come visit. Go figure. Cue froot and her sigh of relief Rolleyes

On the question of being alone.. no. clearly not. You had 23 people. Down to a dozen give or take.. and a farmyard of nameless animals. And then you have your other half who knows where to feed the fish..
Big Grin

BTW Duckie.. Tracy is picking on a whole lorra young men towards September time. She's still sees it as sport.. the rest of the world see it as a blatant attempt :beg: to enhance her Sunday morning breakfast companionship :woof: ..
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:BTW Duckie.. Tracy is picking on a whole lorra young men towards September time. She's still sees it as sport.. the rest of the world see it as a blatant attempt :beg: to enhance her Sunday morning breakfast companionship :woof: ..
Big Grin

Hey Cheffie, you soek of wat? :mmm: :crylol: Or are you just jealous?
TracyW Wrote:Hey Cheffie, you soek of wat? :mmm: :crylol: Or are you just jealous?

Tracy.. Sweetheart, darling, young lady, woman of knobbly knees.. :innocent

If I really wanted to pick up men to make you jealous I'd simply head to Clapham Common .. and not even wait until September..
Big Grin

Soek???

Ek soek iets.. maar glad nie niks vanaf jou nie. Sommer net so. Dis nou die ding van die lewe.. jy kan maar vra.. maar somtyds kry jy niks..
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Tracy.. Sweetheart, darling, young lady, woman of knobbly knees.. :innocent

If I really wanted to pick up men to make you jealous I'd simply head to Clapham Common .. and not even wait until September..
Big Grin

Soek???

Ek soek iets.. maar glad nie niks vanaf jou nie. Sommer net so. Dis nou die ding van die lewe.. jy kan maar vra.. maar somtyds kry jy niks..
Big Grin

You talk the taal rather delishisly there bru! :crylol:
Strawbs Wrote:You talk the taal rather delishisly there bru! :crylol:
Sheesh.. I hope you weren't breathalized before this profound statement..
Big Grin

I had to consult my other dictionary - the dog ate it so had to rely on memory.. and with the red wine intake of many years.. I could only manage a few sentences. Whether they make sense or not is neither here nor there..
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Sheesh.. I hope you weren't breathalized before this profound statement..
Big Grin

I had to consult my other dictionary - the dog ate it so had to rely on memory.. and with the red wine intake of many years.. I could only manage a few sentences. Whether they make sense or not is neither here nor there..
Big Grin

No bru, I can like to read wif my own eyes!

I thought they made perfect sense!! :crylol:
Strawbs Wrote:I thought they made perfect sense!! :crylol:

:mmm:

scary
I
TheDuck Wrote::mmm:

scary

Well when Mcamp comes along and understands it too.. not to mention the broederbond :innocent:

Then you know my wasted years of Catholic education have finally paid off. I think my ex g/f might be proud that I can still talk a little taal too.. though what her dad might think is probably not for these boards..
Big Grin

Froot.. I think you should've been breathalized. Typing under the influence is best left to late night sessions on a keyboard with a bottle of red (Cue FB Rolleyes Big Grin ) and not so early in the morning nursing the head with coffee
Cheffie Wrote:I

Well when Mcamp comes along and understands it too.. not to mention the broederbond :innocent:

Then you know my wasted years of Catholic education have finally paid off. I think my ex g/f might be proud that I can still talk a little taal too.. though what her dad might think is probably not for these boards..
Big Grin

Froot.. I think you should've been breathalized. Typing under the influence is best left to late night sessions on a keyboard with a bottle of red (Cue FB Rolleyes Big Grin ) and not so early in the morning nursing the head with coffee

Ha, I wasn't drinking but my keyboard was drunk!
Cheffie Wrote:......might be proud that I can still talk a little taal too.. though what her dad might think is probably not for these boards..
Big Grin

Typing under the influence is best left to late night sessions on a keyboard with a bottle of red (Cue FB Rolleyes Big Grin ) and not so early in the morning nursing the head with coffee

What LITTLE taal ???? I'm a proud BoereMeisie !!!!

Cue the Bok to do his own explanation - your's are there for all to see ............. :rofl: