Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooking @ The Cape Cookery school
TracyW Wrote:Okay ... go on then... tempt me. :p seriously, will see how viable it is for me, would really love to do it.

Last time I tempted someone I got into trouble Wink It had to do with White Tuna and a certain Xmas party.. so I'm afraid I'll have to pass on the opportunity.

Though I hasten to add... Twinkletoes Wink would slobber :woof: if she knew about prawns etc Big Grin

Seriously though.. it's a pretty area and countryside is beautiful. Unfortunately at present I can only commit to Sundays (its accessible from J16-18 on the M25 as well as on London Underground/ Chiltern Railways.

Froot.. we'll make a plan for you. There are a few gutters unused around here on the weekend
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Froot.. we'll make a plan for you. There are a few gutters unused around here on the weekend
Big Grin

Besides strawbs... you can always come spend the weekend here in Hitchin and we can both go to G's to learn to use knives properly!
:rofl:
To regret past mistakes is to live them over again....... move on and live your life without regret!
Spacegirl Wrote:we can both go to G's to learn to use knives properly!
:rofl:

Um.. please find your nearest Dojo and ask them for the courses available for throwing them Rolleyes

I can teach the whole bit on pots and pans Wink ... and I'll invite Froot to do the one on toys out the cot :innocent:

PS: did you have to invite her to stay? Peace and quiet goes out the window...
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Um.. please find your nearest Dojo and ask them for the courses available for throwing them Rolleyes

I can teach the whole bit on pots and pans Wink ... and I'll invite Froot to do the one on toys out the cot :innocent:

Big Grin

You crack me up!!!

NOT!

:duh:
Cheffie Wrote:Um.. please find your nearest Dojo and ask them for the courses available for throwing them Rolleyes

Big Grin

If you can organise some male twins and an ironing board I am sure froot and I will be very peaceful and quiet!
:p
To regret past mistakes is to live them over again....... move on and live your life without regret!
Spacegirl Wrote:If you can organise some male twins and an ironing board I am sure froot and I will be very peaceful and quiet!

Strawbs = quiet?? only when she's asleep Wink she's very :tired: you know.. so glad to see she edited her edited post
Big Grin
Spacegirl Wrote:If you can organise some male twins and an ironing board I am sure froot and I will be very peaceful and quiet!

Hahahahahahaha! I had forgotten about dem twins! :fireman:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cooking and full moon DMG-network 0 2,409 21-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Last Post: DMG-network
  Franschhoek Cape seed loaf DMG-network 0 2,177 06-12-2010, 04:43 PM
  Cape Malva pudding with chocolate DMG-network 0 2,365 23-11-2010, 07:59 PM
  Regional Cooking Of India By Mridula Baljekar DMG-network 0 2,686 01-06-2010, 04:05 PM
  Alaska Seafood Recipe Competition At Westminster School Of Hospitality DMG-network 0 2,870 26-03-2010, 08:20 AM
  Chocolate studded Cape Malva Pudding: COMMENTS Pronkertjie 16 8,305 06-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Cheffie
  2 Cape Town Restaurants part of World's Top 50! Cheffie 17 7,270 16-05-2006, 05:14 PM
  What would motivate you to attend a cookery school/ lessons? Cheffie 34 14,892 28-04-2006, 09:19 AM
  Cape Malva Pudding kimbo 0 2,864 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Back to school – chef coaches culinary connoisseurs DMG-network 0 3,058 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: