Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
County Championships
Going with the Rugby thing...my son and his U12 side are in the final of the Sussex county championships (school rugby) :thumbs: ..final on Wednesday 9/03/05 at Worthing Rugby club...see results and log.. :hooray:

14:30 Sat
06 Nov 04 A KE VI Southampton Won 34 0 - - - - -
14:30 Wed
24 Nov 04 H Brighton College Won 27 0 - - - - County Cup ¼ Final -
10:30 Sat
27 Nov 04 A Bishop Wordsworth's School Lost 7 12 - - - Friendly -
04 Dec 04 A Ryde School Won 20 7 - - - - Friendly -
11 Dec 04 H Wallington County Grammar School Won 25 5 - - - - Friendly -
08 Jan 05 H John Fisher School Won 25 0 - - - - Friendly -
22 Jan 05 A Reigate Grammar School Lost 10 15 - - - - -
14:30 Wed
23 Feb 05 H Oathall Community College Won 56 0 - - - County Cup Semi-Final -

Played Won Drawn Lost For Against TBP LBP Total
May it all go well with him! :thumbs:

:daisy:
Pronkertjie Wrote:May it all go well with him! :thumbs:

Thanks Pronkertjie he is so excited at the moment it's hard to get him to concentrate on anything but the upcoming match.. Rolleyes
Toks

is your son at a 'public' school [called private in SA] ??

Asking due to the rugby being played at school level

Smile
TheDuck Wrote:Toks

is your son at a 'public' school [called private in SA] ??

Asking due to the rugby being played at school level

Smile

no it's the local community college...Chichester High School for boys..one of the few goverment schools to play rugby..most of the opposition are independent schools... it makes the boys feel even better when they manage to stick a independent school.. Big Grin
tokoloshie Wrote:Thanks Pronkertjie he is so excited at the moment it's hard to get him to concentrate on anything but the upcoming match.. Rolleyes

Please let us know how it went...... me thinks the Father is just as excited!! Wink

Pronkertjie Wrote:Please let us know how it went...... me thinks the Father is just as excited!! Wink

to true...can't wait .. Big Grin
Thanks SS.. :thumbs:
seasider Wrote:Can't blame the boy for the fathers lack of sense when it comes to supporting a team. :thumbs:
:rofl:...he asked me the other day why I still support the Sharks..he said it's about time I supported a premiership side like his side Wasps..cheeky ***.. :curse:
Chichester under 12's are the new Sussex county champions... :thumbs: :hooray: ...They beat Warden Park school from Haywards Heath 28 to 14...I'am a very proud and extremely happy dad at the moment... Big Grin