Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
County Championships
Wow Toks

a hearty congrats. excellent.

Pray tell, did the aspect of England winning the Rugby World Cup have a big impact on the English schools?

quack

:woof:
TheDuck Wrote:Wow Toks

a hearty congrats. excellent.

Pray tell, did the aspect of England winning the Rugby World Cup have a big impact on the English schools?

quack

:woof:

More like the influx of South African boys to rugby playing schools.. Big Grin
actually shortly after the world cup there was a large intrest by parents and boys but this soon vanished when they realised that swearing at the ref and abusive actions were not tolerated... so they all soon left for the football fields.. :crylol:
tokoloshie Wrote:Chichester under 12's are the new Sussex county champions... :thumbs: :hooray: ...They beat Warden Park school from Haywards Heath 28 to 14...I'am a very proud and extremely happy dad at the moment... Big Grin

Well done little Toks and team. :cheer:

How man shirt buttons have you lost since they've won? Smile

:daisy:
Pronkertjie Wrote:Well done little Toks and team. :cheer:

How man shirt buttons have you lost since they've won? Smile

:daisy:

I don't know about the shirt buttons.. Big Grin

it has cost me in the pocket though had to buy 22 cokes for the team and a couple of beers for the dad's... :haha:
Well Done Toks and toks junior.

Also another team that has done extremely well is the Bournemouth Rugby U11's who are Dorset and Wiltshire County champions.
lols Wrote:Well Done Toks and toks junior.

Also another team that has done extremely well is the Bournemouth Rugby U11's who are Dorset and Wiltshire County champions.

Thanks and congrats to B/Mouth u 11's... :thumbs:
We have our Sussex club's tournament next Sunday...hoping we can get the double.. :mmm: