Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyprus
Quote:Originally posted by Androniki
Hi HH

I should have said when the laws are enforced, greek men will be in for a big surprise.

There's meant to be equality here too, but there isn't. And it's difficult for those of us, who were lucky enough to have a father who made sure we knew we could do anything we wanted, to get along with the species on the island lol... Smile

Besides that though, it's a fairly relaxed atmosphere, and not many strive to have careers. It's enough just to live. I suppose that's good too... Smile

Wink

Life sounds like a "Breeze" over there. Maybe I should think about going to Cyprus sometime.

Today it's a miserable day. Gale force winds and rain. When I took our dog out for his walk this morning the rain was falling "horizontal". We both got soaked by the time we returned home again. My umbrella was less than useless.

I suppose its warm and sunny over there right now.

I have just had an email from my cousin in Durban this morning and she said that it was raining "cats & dogs" over there. They certainly need it more that we do. She also said that they were on the verge of having the water rationed if they don't get anymore rain.

Well I gotta go now but will be back later.

Regards

HH
Cool
Warm.... Ha!!!

It's flippin freezing.

Smile But it's winter it's supposed to be...

Wink
What you THINK, is what you CREATE, so THINK POSITIVE! Wink

22 kgs GONE 38 kgs TO GO!!! Big Grin (3 May 2004)
Warm.... Ha!!!

It's flippin freezing.

Smile But it's winter it's supposed to be...

Wink
:confused:
Oops! Forgot that you're not far enough south for the warm sunshine this time of year.

Won't be long now and you'll have a definitely hot summer. Whereas we have to wait and see. It's usually a flippin' lottery.

HH
Cool Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Hampshire Hog
:confused:
Oops! Forgot that you're not far enough south for the warm sunshine this time of year.

Won't be long now and you'll have a definitely hot summer. Whereas we have to wait and see. It's usually a flippin' lottery.

HH
Cool Wink

hehehe...

HH... You're really a sweetheart for keeping me company... Thanks

Wink

hehehe...

HH... You're really a sweetheart for keeping me company... Thanks

Wink

.......Well I said I would............. so here I am.

By the way I am off work at present recovering from a chest infection so have been able to tap into the 'net from time to time. Can't really do it from work that often. Our network is isolated from the Internet and therefore have no access directly. Our Company Directors have issues about "Hackers and Viruses" so have set up a single PC with a broadband connection. Everybody has to use this for email and the occasional "Business" surfing sessions. I can't be bothered to join the queue so I do all my personal surfing from home. It's bad enough waiting to go online for business reasons.

Ces't la vie

regards

HH
Cool
Quote:Originally posted by Hampshire Hog
.......Well I said I would............. so here I am.

By the way I am off work at present recovering from a chest infection so have been able to tap into the 'net from time to time. Can't really do it from work that often. Our network is isolated from the Internet and therefore have no access directly. Our Company Directors have issues about "Hackers and Viruses" so have set up a single PC with a broadband connection. Everybody has to use this for email and the occasional "Business" surfing sessions. I can't be bothered to join the queue so I do all my personal surfing from home. It's bad enough waiting to go online for business reasons.

Ces't la vie

regards

HH
Cool

Hi HH

Hope you've recovered from that chest infection... I've been away... Today is the first day back at work. Sad hehe

Wink

Eish.... This is going to be a lonely thread
SadSmile

Wink

No it won't because so many of us are there with you in spirit...preferably KEO
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT
Hi HH

Hope you've recovered from that chest infection... I've been away... Today is the first day back at work. Sad hehe

Wink

Hi Andronki

Good to see you back. Ja I'm now back at work .. worst luck, but thanks for asking. Chest infection gone now. It was great to surf uninterrupted. Became very addictive.

So where have you been then?

Chat to you soon.

Regards

HH

Cool
Quote:Originally posted by spam
No it won't because so many of us are there with you in spirit...preferably KEO

You're such a liar... You're with KEO in spirit... :p :haha:

Wink

You're such a liar... You're with KEO in spirit... :p :haha:

Wink

Ouch...that hurt......picked your wedding dress yet??? Remember to pick a fabric that is easy to pin money toWink
SPAM in a can....Now available in regular, turkey, Lite and HOT