Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DVD Recorder
We bought one not so long ago - and I like! Big Grin It's just so nice to tape directly onto a dvd instead of video - especially no rewinding to watch what you've recorded. I am really impressed!:thumbs:

Not tried to record from videocam directly onto the dvd - will soon though! Just love the new technology - don't you? Smile
Quote:Originally posted by oe-la-la
We bought one not so long ago - and I like! Big Grin It's just so nice to tape directly onto a dvd instead of video - especially no rewinding to watch what you've recorded. I am really impressed!:thumbs:

Not tried to record from videocam directly onto the dvd - will soon though! Just love the new technology - don't you? Smile

But what do you do when you want to watch it in fast forward ? Smile
Watch it in fast forward? Rolleyes who want to do that?! You can still rewind and forward, but what I meant was you don't need to physically rewind the dvd after you have recorded, you just press playback!
Quote:Originally posted by oe-la-la
Watch it in fast forward? Rolleyes who want to do that?! You can still rewind and forward, but what I meant was you don't need to physically rewind the dvd after you have recorded, you just press playback!

Me for one....

I normally fast forward over boring bits but don't like to 'jump' ahead in case I miss something important... :haha:
Ja but Jan you can still fast forward like that - its no different to scanning ahead on a D player. All DVD players work just like CD players
[QUOTE]Originally posted by picanin
Ja but Jan you can still fast forward like that - its no different to scanning ahead on a D player. All DVD players work just like CD players [/QUOTE

You tell him Pic! Big Grin Big Grin
Ja nee OLL! These okes in Denmark arent used to the modern technological wonders that we take for granted over here!
Quote:Originally posted by picanin
Ja nee OLL! These okes in Denmark arent used to the modern technological wonders that we take for granted over here!

I agree! :rofl: