Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel
My son, Daniel, is 4½ years old. It has been suspected for a few months that D has a development disorder on the autism spectrum. He is on the waiting list to be tested. One his main problem areas, since birth, has been a severe food "phobia". To cut a long story short, he has now gone for almost 5 weeks without eating anything except chocolate (with doc's permission) & a little milk. His autistic behaviour has also suddenly got a lot worse. Our doctor has now decided to admit him into hospital tomorrow to do some tests & to try stop him from starving himself. I will be allowed to stay with him.

Please keep him in your thoughts & prayers this next week. I will ask Jangar to pop in from time to time with updates.
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
[COLOR="Purple"]Dear Venus..... here comes a hug your way! I am so sorry about this and I will pray for you and Danny. I will pray for peace for you and wisdom for the doctor. May D be touched by the Father's love and He bring into order what is out of order in D's little body. Sterkte - please let us know how you and D are doing!!

:hug:

:bunch:

[/COLOR]
Venus Wrote:My son, Daniel, is 4½ years old. It has been suspected for a few months that D has a development disorder on the autism spectrum. He is on the waiting list to be tested. One his main problem areas, since birth, has been a severe food "phobia". To cut a long story short, he has now gone for almost 5 weeks without eating anything except chocolate (with doc's permission) & a little milk. His autistic behaviour has also suddenly got a lot worse. Our doctor has now decided to admit him into hospital tomorrow to do some tests & to try stop him from starving himself. I will be allowed to stay with him.

Please keep him in your thoughts & prayers this next week. I will ask Jangar to pop in from time to time with updates.

Hi Venus - My thoughts are with you during this tough time - I thought it was just a phase that Danny would grow out of. If there is anything that I can do - let me know.
most sad to hear V

we in there with you

hang strong sista

:hugs:
Sorry tp here this V - you're all in our thoughts:hug:
I have been thinking about both of you, and I hope with all my heart that he will be ok!! (((hug)))
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi
Hope it all goes well Venus.

Your family is in my thoughts
G
Thanx for your kindness everyone. I'll pass all your messages to Venus tomorrow

I've just gotten back from the hospital, Venus and D are still there. Not much happened today, at least not as much as we expected. I just hope that they were allowing him to settle down. He wouldn't let the doctor look at his throat or let her use the stethescope on him :mad:

Tomorrow he is scheduled for a blood test and an ear inspection by their E.N.T. Perhaps then they'll see how difficult he can be and not look at us like we're bad parents for letting him starve himself....

I hope to have a better update tomorrow.
Here's hoping you have a successful visit, and that you get the best treatment for Danny you can. You are in my thoughts.:hugs: :hug:
[COLOR="Purple"]Oh Jangar.... big fat hugs to you all. When I woke up this morning Danny was the first on my mind. Sterkte and blessings. May the medical staff receive lots of wisdom how to treat him - physically and emotionally.

:hartlik: :hartlik: :hartlik: :hartlik: [/COLOR]