Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dare I say Mid 40's and eyesight?
I have worn specs for most of my life, but have noticed recently that the specs I have do not really help that much with close up work i.e. ( electronics and reading) , now I have done some reading about this and it appears that this age is another major change as far as the eyes go.

Is this correct? Should I visit an optician and get myself checked out again?
[color0blue]Dit was lekker by die see... Die Bodensee ( Lake Constance )[/color]
jimswin Wrote:I have worn specs for most of my life, but have noticed recently that the specs I have do not really help that much with close up work i.e. ( electronics and reading) , now I have done some reading about this and it appears that this age is another major change as far as the eyes go.

Is this correct? Should I visit an optician and get myself checked out again?
Yes!!

HH
:thumbs: Confusedurfing: Confusedunny:
bifocals my dear friend

Big Grin
TheDuck Wrote:bifocals my dear friend

Big Grin
I use "Varifocals" - they're great.

HH

Hampshire Hog Wrote:I use "Varifocals" - they're great.

HH

ok: I agree..... although Jangar thinks it is coke bottle bottoms Smile

Pronkertjie Wrote:ok: I agree..... although Jangar thinks it is coke bottle bottoms Smile

Compared to mine they are :p

Perhaps I should get my eyes checked too, though still eons away from the naughty forties I haven't had them checked in 5 years Blush
Jangar Wrote:Compared to mine they are :p

Perhaps I should get my eyes checked too, though still eons away from the naughty forties I haven't had them checked in 5 years Blush

Then you should have them checked Jan....we get ours checked once a yr.. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Partnership sees millions regaining eyesight Newsroom 0 2,599 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: