Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Down hearted
Someone killed herself yesterday, and all those here at work can say "She lost the plot". She was seen buying stuff around town and then she walked into the sea. They saw her, didn't try to stop her. The people here have been slagging her off, don't they realise how depressed she was, how low you have to get within yourself to do this. The way people are talking it isn't a wonder that she did what she did. It just justifies the feeling of inadequecy and hopelessness she was feeling. They don't care, no-one cares. All they care about are the lies and half truths. The ability to ignore and put people down, either infront of them or behind backs. They don't care that they are hurtful, decietful people who get a kick out of other peoples misery and pain. The more the better.

I can understand why this woman did what she did, how you try to act fine and happy on the outside but inside you are crying, full of pain, and wanting it all to stop. How you look around and wonder? Why at times you just snap? People are heartless, cruel and in a place where religon plays an important part - they are suprisingly Godless.

If people looked around them and took a a good look they would see what they are doing, what they are causing and perhaps, just perhaps, stop one person from walking into the sea.
sorry to hear this Gwasi

take a little time off to have some quiet time to yourself so you can better understand what you are feeling now

remember .. people are people .. warts and all

:hug:
I'm sorry to hear this, Gwasi,.... another casualty of our society. She obviously came to the end of her tether, and had decided there were no further options. How sad. Sad
I wonder how her family are feeling right now ... I know when our friend commited suicide back in SA, it took us years to come to terms with it... Often more people care for you than you think.
Oh Gwasi that is so sad!

As i have personal experience with my BIL committing suicide a few yrs back, it is never a pleasant thing, once you are in that frame of mind, nothing anybody says can make you change your mind!

Thinking of the family and friends she left behind, those that slag are no better themselves.
Shame, what a tragedy. Confusedad:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Wow! Sorry to hear this gwasi!

:bunch:
I am thinking of her family and all that they must be going through, all the feelings, the questions, but you're right Cubbie once the mind is made up. Having said that tho I wonder what would have happened if she was stopped. Would she has received the help that she needed?

She was loved and cared for by many but also many are insensative, and that is a worry.
gwasi Wrote:I am thinking of her family and all that they must be going through, all the feelings, the questions, but you're right Cubbie once the mind is made up. Having said that tho I wonder what would have happened if she was stopped. Would she has received the help that she needed?

She was loved and cared for by many but also many are insensative, and that is a worry.

Yes many were insensitive when my BIL did it, it was not a pleasant time at all, my sister felt guilty dreaming up all sorts of reasons why he did it, until she went for therapy and was made to realise it was not her fault.

Alot of people who do not succeed in the first attempts will try it again, even with medical help, it has to take alot of counselling and good help to make sure it does not happen again.

Hope the family are doing okay so far.. Sad