Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 in China
Some people must be very happy with Michael in the winning position again!

:f1:
Pronkertjie Wrote:Some people must be very happy with Michael in the winning position again!

:f1:

Me Me Me !!!!

I just finished watching the race (I recorded it), Overjoyed that Michael won, but what an amazing race !!!!

:f1: :f1: :f1:
We watched it this morning live but also recorded it as we left striaght after the race to go to Rugby, which we only arrived back from at 5 this evening. We've just watched the "good" points again and it was an incredible race. The fact that he is now leading the championship is even better.

Did they show the interview with Kimi? Jan it was really good and he actually managed to laugh because he said sometimes he is lazy.
[Image: qubranch_sig.gif]
lols Wrote:We watched it this morning live but also recorded it as we left striaght after the race to go to Rugby, which we only arrived back from at 5 this evening. We've just watched the "good" points again and it was an incredible race. The fact that he is now leading the championship is even better.

Did they show the interview with Kimi? Jan it was really good and he actually managed to laugh because he said sometimes he is lazy.

Sadly they didn't Sad

Kimi laugh ??? That should've been worth seeing Big Grin I wonder how long he'll stay with Ferrari if he is "lazy" !!!
It was such an exciting race!!!
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi