Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flash Cards
I have gone through maybe five million sites looking to purchase ready made english vocab/literacy Flash Cards for Dylan but to no avail. Has anyone come across such things here - Dylan has a problem remembering and diferentiating between things like:-

The book is theirs or the book is over there - their and there and similar egsamples and like his mother his spelling is attrocious - eish - its too late for me but if i can find learning aids for home it would be stremendous.

Any suggestions of where i can go - some of the sites i have been on do it for maths and science only - he is an ace at those so i have no need but if we dont rectify it he is gonna be kept back a year and that wont be good for his self confidence.

Help Help Help Help Help
eisher than eish!!!!!
How old is he?
Moenie kwaad gaan slaap nie, bly wakker en baklei

Bird of prey

What you are isn't written down in stone

Lover of all things RED especially wine

''aai aai die witborskraai''
Maybe try the Early Learning Centres, or ask the Headmaster of the primary school in your area where you could go to.
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
How old is he?
eisher than eish!!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Jillibeans
Maybe try the Early Learning Centres, or ask the Headmaster of the primary school in your area where you could go to.
will try that thank you
eisher than eish!!!!!
A better bet would be to send him for Occupational Therapy, I had a similar problem with Ross and Occupational Therapy worked wonders - bit expensive but nothing beats early intervention - the school might also have a therapists or be able to recommend one for you.

You can also make your own Flash Cards as I did with James - can be fun and it is very inexpensive
Never say never