Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flower arranging
I am enrolling to do japanese flower arranging the end of this month...so looking forward to that.......as it goes hand in hand with my pottery....as i will be making different bowls to accomodate the flowers.....ooh i cannot wait......Wink

i love floristry and am keen to do some more courses....i have the Jane Packer gbooks and others which i have forgotten the names of.....there is quite an array of different British flowers...so i am looking forward to using them in my arranging....Wink
That sounds fab, Cubbie! Who will you be studying through? I've always wanted to do a few fun & artistic courses simply for enjoyment. Please let us know how it goes & you'll have to post some pics of your creations once they're completed! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
That sounds fab, Cubbie! Who will you be studying through? I've always wanted to do a few fun & artistic courses simply for enjoyment. Please let us know how it goes & you'll have to post some pics of your creations once they're completed! Big Grin

Venus...it is a local group who get together once a month....and bring ppl from across the water to help out and give directions and give more of their experience.....

Unfortunately i missed my first class on Tuesday due to being at the dentist and running late...so next class only in February....

I shall post some of them up later in the yr should i make something worthy of a pic...:haha:

Also will try out some more in my books with the local flowers and see what i can achieve.....Smile