Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Jangar........... Monocco Mistery
Michael Schumacher raised the hackles of a couple of his fellow drivers – namely his team-mate and his brother – with some robust driving in the closing laps of the Monaco Grand Prix.

Attempting to salvage some sort of result from another disappointing race, Schumacher elbowed past the sister Ferrari of Barrichello at the chicane on the last lap and almost clashed wheels with the Toyota of his brother Ralf as they crossed the finish line.

Barrichello, in particular, was not amused, claiming that Schumacher had taken an unnecessary risk.

“A world champion like him does not need to do things like this,” the Brazilian told Gazzetta dello Sport after being shuffled back to eighth place.

“We could have ended up out of the race. I wouldn’t have done it.”

Schumacher was sympathetic but by no means repentant.

“I’m sorry for Rubens, but these things happen,” he said. “I saw the opportunity, I thought I could pass and I went for it.

“I understand he is not happy.

“[But] we are all here to race and I did not think there was much risk involved in the move.”

Ralf was slightly aggrieved at the way his brother appeared to jink his Ferrari towards him as they took the chequered flag in a virtual dead heat.

“Michael made a rather strong move on the line and we nearly crashed,” he said bluntly.

The younger Schumacher prevailed for sixth place by an infinitesimal 0.046s

Seems like he did not impress many people by his move at the end of the race
Thanx Lols Smile
well ... TheDuck was clever enough to take Raikkonen out and add Coulthard to the F1 team .. so we cannot expect much

Sad

Big Grin

saw the Schumacher move ... :yikes:

it didn't look clever
Retirement might be sooner than later ... Schummi is too competitive to drive a bad car (with tyres) like this.

Expect an early retirement soon ...

Cheers,

:fb: