Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garden Route
I lived in the beautiful Garden Route area for my last few years in SA. To be exact ... just over a year in Sedgefield, and 3 years in George. Anyone else from that part of the country?? This has to be Paradise Confusedunny: Confusedunny: Confusedunny:
Quote:Originally posted by Avo
I lived in the beautiful Garden Route area for my last few years in SA. To be exact ... just over a year in Sedgefield, and 3 years in George. Anyone else from that part of the country?? This has to be Paradise Confusedunny: Confusedunny: Confusedunny:

I think you know that I still "live" there.... go back annually and we are going to retire there....

:daisy: Confusedunny:
Yes, I even know "...the street where you live... :music: :music:

... and you know where I used to live :daisy:

My very best friend, who is from Pretoria, is going to be in Sedge/Wildernis for the next two weeks, and I am SOOOO envious :bigcry:

You are very fortunate to get there on a regular basis. When I go to SA it is to the Oos Kaap, as thats where my folks and most of my family live Sad
Me. I lived in George and Mossel Bay. Used to go horseriding in Sedgefield. What a gorgeous place.
Niki, did you go horse riding at the lake?
Do you know about the floods a few years ago and that the riding school at Swartvlei closed down, I am not sure where ( is it Sherry??) went to , she still has a riding school , but had a lot of problems after or during the floods

Joan

Where did you live in that area, we still go to Mossel Bay a lot, our one friend sold his pharmacy there and another retired in a flat that overlooks the whole bay, what a lovely sight to behold each day...

:thumbs:
Wow! I cannot believe that. Yes, that is the school I used to go to