Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gerrard Gerrard
is there an honest bone in this footballer

Big Grin
TheDuck Wrote:is there an honest bone in this footballer

Big Grin

I believe one of his metatarsals is quite honest. The one he'll use to keep structure in his hand to sign for the Roman Abramovich World II.

:duh:
I am Immortal
I have inside me Blood of Kings!
Breaking news is he is staying at the Pool. All a "misunderstanding" and I for one am truely happy that one of the best players in the country has been able to settle his differences and stay wioth the team that he loves and the fans that love him. Good on you StevieG. :hug:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown...6-0857.htm
Goldminer Wrote:Breaking news is he is staying at the Pool. All a "misunderstanding" and I for one am truely happy that one of the best players in the country has been able to settle his differences and stay wioth the team that he loves and the fans that love him. Good on you StevieG. :hug:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown...6-0857.htm

I don't believe it [said in the same way as that UK TV character]

maybe Wink .. a Liverpool statement .. not a Gerrard one

if Liverpool are certain they will lose him it may be a last minute tactic to get more money out of Liverpool

they may have won the title but they didn't qualify the proper way for next season Champions League and that is the underlying problem of the team

consistency

:footie:
Time will tell - but if he is just how much has it cost Liverpool to keep him - not only in wages but in other 'perks'??
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
TheDuck Wrote:I don't believe it [said in the same way as that UK TV character]

maybe Wink .. a Liverpool statement .. not a Gerrard one

if Liverpool are certain they will lose him it may be a last minute tactic to get more money out of Liverpool

they may have won the title but they didn't qualify the proper way for next season Champions League and that is the underlying problem of the team

consistency

:footie:

BBC Breakfast news had a reporter, Rob Bonnet, who had spoken to StevieG's agent, Struan Marshall, who confirmed that he was staying.

consistency.
now to turn that

consistency

into there league performances

Wink