Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Ole South African Fudge
Hiya

Am looking for a foolproof proper South African fudge recipe. Dont enjoy the fudge here in the UK. It's not like home fudge. Anyone got a recipe? Cheffie :beg:
Will dig something out a little later and post it for you
Thanks you are a star :hugs:
[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Twinny

I will also get my friends recipe for you. Something that is very important in making fudge is to make sure you scrape the crystalized (sp) bits from the side as it is boiling and then the beating at the end is also important - you need to have your husband handy to do that for you :haha:[/COLOR]

Confusedue:
Pronkertjie Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Twinny

I will also get my friends recipe for you. Something that is very important in making fudge is to make sure you scrape the crystalized (sp) bits from the side as it is boiling and then the beating at the end is also important - you need to have your husband handy to do that for you :haha:[/COLOR]

Confusedue:

:great: Thank you Pronkertjie.

And Hubby will certainly be by my side for sure...licking the bowl :rofl:
Hi Twinny

See the link: http://www.globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/show...#post76770 for the recipe
Cheffie Wrote:Hi Twinny

See the link: http://www.globalbuzz-sa.com/forums/show...#post76770 for the recipe

Thanks a mil Cheffie. You are a star :chef:
Let us know how you get on and whether it works out to your taste..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foods from South Africa DMG-network 0 2,608 02-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Last Post: DMG-network
  Good Food Made From The Plentiful By Diana Henry DMG-network 0 3,004 01-06-2010, 07:55 AM
Last Post: DMG-network
  South African Fish Suppliers based in the UK 0 8,526 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you know any South African Chefs working in the UK? Cheffie 0 19,015 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Waitrose Food illustrated - July 07 - South Africa Cheffie 0 2,986 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  South African braai or BBQ marinade DMG-network 0 3,458 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  South African Wines To Be Judged On Home Turf DMG-network 0 2,480 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  African Volcano launches in the UK DMG-network 0 4,153 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  African Volcano win Great Taste Awards DMG-network 0 3,918 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  African Volcano on the Taste of Adventure DMG-network 0 4,888 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: