Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Ramsay - Hells Kitchen
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
I am sure he will take me on as his head scone baker if he tastes one of my scones :haha:
:daisy:

fighting talk! I love it.. :haha:

I think that young Jen (in the blue team) or the guy from Bros (also in the blue team) will do it Wink

Edwina will come short and not 'cut' it..

James will be kept for humour/ entertainment value

Abi.. well every young hotblooded male will purely be voting to keep her in and in full view LOL

and Al.. well he's another dark horse.

Its on for another week and then they'll all go their own ways I would presume.
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
fighting talk! I love it.. :haha:

I think that young Jen (in the blue team) or the guy from Bros (also in the blue team) will do it Wink

Yes, the camera is on her a lot...

James will be kept for humour/ entertainment value

That's what I thought too...

Abi.. well every young hotblooded male will purely be voting to keep her in and in full view LOL

She is lovely though!

so reads the "Daily Mail today"

from the exerpts of Amanda Barrie..

"I hit Gordon Ramsay five times. He is a silly little man. Hell's kitchen is a total fake"

She says the show was heavily edited to show the good bits and the good side to Gordon.

She said she saw red at one stage when she in fact did try to whack him, but he called security.And she says "What 37 yr old man calls for outside help to deal with a 68 yrs old woman? Is she that intimidating and strong, where is his dignity? :haha:

Sjoe, we missed some punch fights and action not shown in the series, hmm, me thinks they should not edit the programme and show us alles!!

Wink Wink Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub

"I hit Gordon Ramsay five times. He is a silly little man. Hell's kitchen is a total fake"

She says the show was heavily edited to show the good bits and the good side to Gordon.

She said she saw red at one stage when she in fact did try to whack him, but he called security.And she says "What 37 yr old man calls for outside help to deal with a 68 yrs old woman? Is she that intimidating and strong, where is his dignity? :haha:

Sjoe, we missed some punch fights and action not shown in the series, hmm, me thinks they should not edit the programme and show us alles!!

Wink Wink Wink

I watch a lot of the life the live stuff on ITV2, did Amanda forget that they show that? Methinks she is just trying to make herself look better.
There's no place like home.............
Quote:Originally posted by elrsa
I watch a lot of the life the live stuff on ITV2, did Amanda forget that they show that? Methinks she is just trying to make herself look better.

no idea, but i am sure the stuff will come out of the woodwork once the show is over...you will always get those disgruntled ones..:haha:

Wink Wink Wink

no ways??? lol
there are always things that are well edited and we miss the fun !!
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
no ways??? lol
there are always things that are well edited and we miss the fun !!

Just a load of cr@p anyway!!!
Quote:Originally posted by alwayssmilin
Just a load of cr@p anyway!!!

ok.... lol
to be honest i havent been watching - a few mins here and there as im channel hopping

Any man in his sane mind would rather call security than go down the road of sexual discrimination/ battery/ blah blah blah... especially with an apparently chemically-altered Amanda still trying to hold it together in a kitchen full of sharp knives Wink

Saving face for walking out as she couldn't crack it is probably what she is up to - maybe she's not strong enough to admit that too Big Grin

AlwaysGrinning...

I'm surprised that you haven't taken the show to heart - its both informative, beyond its years... and well worth the actual praise from Angus Deayton :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
ok.... lol
to be honest i havent been watching - a few mins here and there as im channel hopping

Not really worth watching, the same as big brother just a load of rubbish. I find programs like Restaurants from Hell, holidays from hell much more entertaining. If they want to do a program like this why do they not take ordinary people from the street, it is sickening that they use these boring rich brats that do not have two brain cells that match anyway. As for Gordon Ramsey who is supposed to be one of the best cheffs in the world, his language and behaviour shows one that he may have the tallent, the money, but when it comes to class and finess, he surely lacks these. To give one person a tough time , and scream at one person you can understand, but to treat a few people like this, insult his customers as well shows one that he does not have the skill in something as simple as teamwork, and absolutely no customer skills. He has forgotten who pays the bill at the end of the evening and then still insults them.

You are not missing anything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gordon Ramsay - kitchen nightmares Cheffie 36 15,367 21-05-2004, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Icecub