Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Hiya all - well it has been two years since I last posted and I see many of you good folk are still here. These past two years have brought about a few changes. My wife Ruth was confirmed as having breast cancer four days before Christmas 2006 and as Sue Johnson is doing this year, Ruth went through it all last year. She has been allowed to return to work, but only on a part time basis and no more than 18 hours a week. Our daughter Wendy gave birth to a son last May and he is now just over a year old, but spent Christmas and New Year in hospital - is being monitored each week at the hospital still. Wendy finally got married last week. Our son Robin has obtained his degree and is now going for another one.

It is great to be back.
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
Hello Rob

Sorry to hear about your wife, but good to see you back.

Chat soon
Welcome Back Oom Rob. :buddy:

Sorry to hear about your wife.

:great: and :good: for Wendy and Rob
Greetings Uncle Rob, great to have you posting here again :thumbs:
Hagar the Lovable (and to some the Horrible) Wink
Hi Oom, great to see you back. Sorry to hear about Ruth and hope that she continues on the road to recovery and is feeling good.

Congrats to Wendy & Robin. Although I do hope the little one is a lot better now.
Howdy doo great to see yoo

happy to see the wifey is on the mend and grand to have you posting again

:great:

quack

:woof:
[BUZZ][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"]

Welcome back
Oom Rob

:daisy:

[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/BUZZ]