Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Found Himself!
Today my son (aged 2) said the cutest thing. Whilst pointing to himself, he shouted excitedly, "Mama, I'm me!".
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Aw, how cute! :thumbs: What a lovely moment, Venus. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Venus
Today my son (aged 2) said the cutest thing. Whilst pointing to himself, he shouted excitedly, "Mama, I'm me!".

Aaaaaah that is too cute Venus.......dont you just love some of the things kids come out with.

make sure you right it down somewhere with the date....so that when he is older you can remind him Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by suep
Aaaaaah that is too cute Venus.......dont you just love some of the things kids come out with.

make sure you right it down somewhere with the date....so that when he is older you can remind him Big Grin

I agree with this advice Venus!!

So sorry I did not write all of those precious things down!
I bet he got the biggest hug from you! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by suep

I really must start a diary of the things he says & does. I have a good chuckle most days. :haha:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Quote:Originally posted by Pronkertjie
I bet he got the biggest hug from you! Smile

Yes, he did, Pronkertjie! Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
aw cute Venus....write it down as i got most of the stuff my son said.....and i often go thru it and chuckle....:haha:
That is very cute hey. I just love listening to the things the little ones come up with.
A very good idea to keep book of everything, maybe decorate it as well and give it as a present when he turns 18 (in that case, make a copy!)

I am gathering very nice tips here for me...Big Grin
I could actually have a daily diary of the cute things he says now. Big Grin
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<