Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He Lives!
Afternoon

Every Wednesday we have a time of devotions. A time where all the staff can come in from the 'field' and share their problems and triumphs with God and each other. Each week, a staff member has the opportunity to host the devotions.

We have staff from other faiths working with us and they are encouraged to share their faith/beliefs with the team.

I listen to these beliefs and within my Spirit I can be joyful because as a Christian I have a God who LIVES!! Confusedunny: I have a God who has taken up residence in my heart and I have a God that is with me every day.

I get goosepimples when I think of what I have Big Grin
Yes Sue!

And the wonderful thing is that He desires to speak to us, and He gave us the ability to hear His voice.... and to top it off... He loves to hear our voices too!

:daisy:
I always think, He has loved us first and still loves us, despite what or whom we are or do.

Our God is alive and well in LIVING!!!!

(To quote a Jacques Brel show... although not just in Paris..)

Oh, how fortunate we human beings are

How great Thou art, how great Thou art ( I am singing btw...) :music: :music: :music:
I detest it when you here people talking about religion so "glibly" as though it is something to "take or leave" as required. Sue you have put it so beautifuly, followed by Pronkertjie and Joan about how God is there ALL THE TIME and if we only open our hearts and minds to feel and hear it then ALL would know what inner peace really is.

Without going into it all over again, I do believe that the reason that I can get through every day with the pain I am in constantly, is because the Good Lord is with me, helping me through it and the only way he can do that is because he "lives" within all of us - I "talk" to him every single morning when I am out walking the dogs and it always gives me such peace of mind for the rest of the day knowing he is there for me and with me.
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
Amen to all the above. :hug:
Hello all you brothers and sisters out there. It is so great be able to log in and read about how you start your day's with a talk with our most Heavenly Father. Bless you all.

I have to agree with you all that the day just wouldn't be the same for me without asking The Lord to guide me and help me through.

There is no greater love than the love we share with Him. I also am amazed at how my faith has grown since I was born again. We tend to want everything to happen for us at once when we have just found the Lord, but as time goes by and we "mature" in Christ our faith becomes so deep and meaningful.

Our God Is an Awsome God..........
Shadow Wrote:Hello all you brothers and sisters out there. It is so great be able to log in and read about how you start your day's with a talk with our most Heavenly Father. Bless you all.

I have to agree with you all that the day just wouldn't be the same for me without asking The Lord to guide me and help me through.

There is no greater love than the love we share with Him. I also am amazed at how my faith has grown since I was born again. We tend to want everything to happen for us at once when we have just found the Lord, but as time goes by and we "mature" in Christ our faith becomes so deep and meaningful.

Our God Is an Awsome God..........

I so agree with you Shadow. There is no greater love.... that He has for us.... we will never, never fully understand His amazing love for us. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God lives under the bed Sue Johnson 1 2,732 03-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Last Post: penelope