Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello All long time no hear
Just thought I would check in to say I am still alive before you send the neighbourhood watch to check up on me. Trying to get to grips with this new fandangled Vista windows %ç"*&%ç&(%)/&=.

Otherwise all well,travelling a lot into far flung places but always home for the weekend....life is great!!
[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Bro.... I thought the neighbourhood watch got you already! Smile

Do you enjoy all the travelling. I just decided today that it is not fun anymore - all the people.... all the security checks .... all the waiting! Smile Arrived in Glasgow this afternoon and there were 6 flights baggage on the belt - chaos!

You need to check out the Blogging and Vids sections if you haven't yet Wink

:daisy:[/COLOR]
howdy Bro

always grand to see u around

are u planning your Euro assault for next year yet

Smile
Nice to hear from you again Bro.

Please fill the St Bearnard's flask with some nice cognac before you send him back to me :p
Howzit Bro

Great to see you're still around. All the best
G
TheDuck Wrote:howdy Bro

always grand to see u around

are u planning your Euro assault for next year yet

Smile

Mr Duck, there is always space for you in the house, but this time please leave your clothes on and do not hang off the back bumper of my car singing "I'm still standing"
yo, bro! welcome back
Cool
bro Wrote:Mr Duck, there is always space for you in the house, but this time please leave your clothes on and do not hang off the back bumper of my car singing "I'm still standing"

such fond memories