Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Just wanna ask you all to keep me in your thoughts and prayer as i have received a letter 2day and my son's inquest is on Mon 6th March at 2pm, I have to be there as i am the main witness.......... it is opening everything again and a reminder of what happened, i am in such an emotional state all over again. And it is the final goodbye that i dont wanna do, i dont wanna say goodbye............
zena the warrior princess

love them all and leave them all
:hug:

hang in there sister
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck Zena.
Hope it won't be as rough on you as you fear. :friend:

:hug: You'll be in our thoughts even more on that day. :hug:
Thank you, i just dont know what 2 say, we might be far apert but i really appreciate u all.

xx
zena the warrior princess

love them all and leave them all
Zena, I will be keeping you in my thoughts & prayers too.
:hug:
Keep strong, hope it is not too bad for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you
Zena, whatever I can say will not really be of much assistance or help, you have to go through this ordeal and process yourself, but as you can see, there are many of us who have you in our thoughts and prayers.

I do hope you can be strong.

:daisy:
Zena as has already been said by those who have gone before me in this thread, we are all thinking of you and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stay strong and you will get through.
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
zena Wrote:And it is the final goodbye that i dont wanna do, i dont wanna say goodbye............

Say 'Farewell' then..

wishing you all the best
G