Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help.. my sweetpeas are being eaten alive!
by some horrid little goggatie and I dont know how to get rid of it.. it leaves like little seeds all over it and has some sort of web thing... Confusedickly:

I will try and take a pic of it....

They are killing my pronkertjies :bigcry:

HELP! :help: :wall: Confusedue:
Strawbs Wrote:by some horrid little goggatie and I dont know how to get rid of it.. it leaves like little seeds all over it and has some sort of web thing... Confusedickly:

I will try and take a pic of it....

They are killing my pronkertjies :bigcry:

HELP! :help: :wall: Confusedue:

Oh no..... maybe you should spray it with soapy water. Ordinary dishwash liquid.

:daisy:
Pronkertjie Wrote:Oh no..... maybe you should spray it with soapy water. Ordinary dishwash liquid.

:daisy:

Ooooh, I will try that tonight..was too scared to do anything incase I killed them.
try removing said gogga from aforementioned pea plant thing...that always works

alternatively you can use what i concocted up and lovingly refer to as 'white sauce'
Sjina Wrote:try removing said gogga from aforementioned pea plant thing...that always works

alternatively you can use what i concocted up and lovingly refer to as 'white sauce'

Jik??? No forget it, Im not bleaching them!! :eek:
no not bleach dude...it's a nutrient rich seed extract harmless to animals and plants

especially good for berries and such like
Sjina Wrote:no not bleach dude...it's a nutrient rich seed extract harmless to animals and plants

especially good for berries and such like

Pronkertjies aren't berries... :duh:

stop hijacking my thread! :chef:
:chorus:

box