Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed with Jim Steinman compositions
Apart from Meat Loaf and Bonnie Tyler does anyone know who else he has composed songs for ?
Celine Dion and Air Supply. Must just mention that Saybia played at the 46664 concert yesterday...not bad at all considering that they're Danish Wink
penelope Wrote:Celine Dion and Air Supply. Must just mention that Saybia played at the 46664 concert yesterday...not bad at all considering that they're Danish Wink

Who ??? Never heard of them... Blush

Do you know which songs they sung ???
One of the boy bands recently did a Jim Steinman song. Trying to recall which one..... :mmm:

And don't forget the wonderful Pandora's Box - Original Sin! Click here for a link. :thumbs:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Venus Wrote:One of the boy bands recently did a Jim Steinman song. Trying to recall which one..... :mmm:

And don't forget the wonderful Pandora's Box - Original Sin! Click here for a link. :thumbs:

Pandora's Box is stuck to my turntable.... Big Grin

But thanx for mentioning them Smile
Jangar Wrote:Who ??? Never heard of them... Blush

Never heard of them :mmm: .....thought that they were an International Danish Group Wink...sorry, I don't know which songs they sung. Razorlight from the UK were also brilliant...
penelope Wrote:Never heard of them :mmm: .....thought that they were an International Danish Group Wink...sorry, I don't know which songs they sung. Razorlight from the UK were also brilliant...

So you don't know know if it was a Steinman classic or a Steinman classic to be ???
Jangar Wrote:Who ??? Never heard of them... Blush

Air Supply - Making love out of nothing of all!!!
lols Wrote:Air Supply - Making love out of nothing of all!!!

Thanx Lols, had forgotten about that one....
He also composed a few of the songs on the Streets Of Fire soundtrack. Do you remember that movie? It's a bit of a cult film now. Big Grin

He also co-wrote the musical Whistle Down The Wind with Andrew Lloyd Webber. Wink

I remembered these just as I was about to log out. And now I'm off to bed! :haha:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<