Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Just to let u all know that i am still here and just wanna share with all of you my new adventure that i am taking on baord, i am starting my own support group here in wiltshire for parents who has lost their children through suicide, i will officially start on thursday as it goes into the paper, must say that i am a bit nervous but it is something that i want to do to help others and to give to the community.

I am also wanna get involved with children thats suicidel and talk to them to let them know what they leave behind and that it is not the end of the world, hopefully i can save someone out there and help other parents and families to deal with their grieve and lost.
zena the warrior princess

love them all and leave them all
WOW, thats a very strong thing to do and I admire you for it. I wish you all the very best Zena !!!

:berry:
thanks strawbs i need it

xx

That is an amazing accomplishment, zena! I hope all goes well. :luck:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
That sounds really great, Zena, even if a little daunting!!

My wife works and counsels with Cruse Bereavement Care so if I can find out any info for you (books, leaflets, organisations, advice) drop me a pm.
All I can say is 'good luck' and may it be a great success - having lost a God daughter to suicide 20 years ago, I have bottled up a lot inside me and still find it hard to comprehend.

It needs people like your goodself who are willing to help others.

God Bless You.
Always enjoy life - and remember there is always someone worse off than yourself - treat others as you yourself would want to be treated.
:luck: Zena, and may you find the strength for everyday day - all the best :thumbs:
zena Wrote:Just to let u all know that i am still here and just wanna share with all of you my new adventure that i am taking on baord, i am starting my own support group here in wiltshire for parents who has lost their children through suicide, i will officially start on thursday as it goes into the paper, must say that i am a bit nervous but it is something that i want to do to help others and to give to the community.

I am also wanna get involved with children thats suicidel and talk to them to let them know what they leave behind and that it is not the end of the world, hopefully i can save someone out there and help other parents and families to deal with their grieve and lost.

Hi Zena. I wish you all the best in your new venture. I think it's great what you are doing. Sending best wishes & :hug: to you.
My story was in our local paper on thursday i have received a load of emails and text messages from people.

Thank you all for your messages and i really appreciate it knowing there is people supporting.

I started a group on the web too now and got a few members.

xxxx

What a brave woman you are, Zena !!!

All the best of luck !!!

:wings: