Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Sorry Zena, I only saw this thread now Blush

I wish you sterkte with your new venture and hope you soon experience the joy of being able to help others prevent / come through what you have had to experience. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Like Jangar, I have only seen this now

I hope you will find solace and provide help to others in similar situations.
Like Jangar & Joan I have only just seen this thread. That is a very brave decision that you have taken. Good luck and hope it is of help and comfort to others
zena Wrote:Just to let u all know that i am still here and just wanna share with all of you my new adventure that i am taking on baord, i am starting my own support group here in wiltshire for parents who has lost their children through suicide, i will officially start on thursday as it goes into the paper, must say that i am a bit nervous but it is something that i want to do to help others and to give to the community.

I am also wanna get involved with children thats suicidel and talk to them to let them know what they leave behind and that it is not the end of the world, hopefully i can save someone out there and help other parents and families to deal with their grieve and lost.

Good to hear you are putting your experience to helping others. Have you spoken to your local Samaritans branch to gain assistance from them for what you are doing? They can be helpful

All the best with what you are doing Zena, I hope it brings you the answers and comfort you are looking for.

If you need some info, please drop me a line
Oh Wow, Zena!! I am so pleased that you have done this... It is a wonderful thing to do, and I am so proud of you! I wish you all the best for this, you are a great woman!! (((HUG)))
Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
--Mahatma Gandhi