Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HMR&C As a Care Giver working through an agency, you will be self employed. Whether you need to register with HMR&C (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) will depend on your intention to remain in UK. If you are in the country for 181 days per year youÂ*will need to register. As it is a bit... <a href=""> [Continue Reading]</a>

Read More1st Carer

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)