Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ilr
My appointment for my ILR is on Thursday - who has recently gone and applied for theirs?

Should I put the documentation in month order so that they can call out a specific month they are looking for all keep all the same sort of thing together, eg bank accounts, bills etc??

What else should I definately do.. Help, i am so nervous I cant eat, sleep etc...

someone out there..... re-assure me PLEASE !!
Why didn't you post 'Special Delivery' - all you'd have to check is online whether they received it on time?

Chronological order ITO what they ask for is pertinent.
Heather.T Wrote:My appointment for my ILR is on Thursday - who has recently gone and applied for theirs?

Should I put the documentation in month order so that they can call out a specific month they are looking for all keep all the same sort of thing together, eg bank accounts, bills etc??

What else should I definately do.. Help, i am so nervous I cant eat, sleep etc...

someone out there..... re-assure me PLEASE !!

Heather T. How did it go today?

I have my appt at the Solihull PEO tomorrow. I just want to get this business over with now. I did my Life in the UK test a month ago, and tomorrow was the 1st appt available.

We are here on ancestral, and we have to prove ancestry again!!!

Anyways, I hope you had a positive experience!
Beans