Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isdn/asdl
A BIG "Thank You" to everybody that gave me info & advice about this.
I had no connection at all from Saturday evening until this afternoon with my usual dial up so had to get Telkom to fix it, which thank goodness they did this afternoon. I think I should perhaps go for the HomeDSL192. Sounds like the best deal.
Thanks again, I am very grateful for your replies.
Curio Wrote:A BIG "Thank You" to everybody that gave me info & advice about this.
I had no connection at all from Saturday evening until this afternoon with my usual dial up so had to get Telkom to fix it, which thank goodness they did this afternoon. I think I should perhaps go for the HomeDSL192. Sounds like the best deal.
Thanks again, I am very grateful for your replies.

I have PMéd you my boet's number - ask him he will give you good advise as he works in the industry and has 512 at work and 192 at home and he is very happy.

Cheers :fb:
Coming soon to a cable provider near you........ 10meg broadband! Makes my stodgy old 3meg line looks positively ancient! And the sad thing is that it is only Telewest that are going to be offering it! Anyone know if Telewest has jobs going? Big Grin
picanin Wrote:Coming soon to a cable provider near you........ 10meg broadband! Makes my stodgy old 3meg line looks positively ancient! And the sad thing is that it is only Telewest that are going to be offering it! Anyone know if Telewest has jobs going? Big Grin

10 Meg !!!

Oh my ... PS: Curio my boet is quite happy with his 192 Hom ADSL for the price ... then again I read Pic's 10 meg and I think why bother ?? :rofl:
I have applied for the Home DSL192 but still waiting for Telkom to get back to me.
Hope I don't have to wait too long.
Curio Wrote:I have applied for the Home DSL192 but still waiting for Telkom to get back to me.
Hope I don't have to wait too long.

Good for you :thumbs:

Hope you don't have to wait too long either. We'll have to have an almost live trivial pursuit game to celebrate it when you get it Big Grin
Thanks Jangar, hope I don't get too addicted to the internet once I do get it though.
After all, there is more to life.
Big Grin
Curio Wrote:Thanks Jangar, hope I don't get too addicted to the internet once I do get it though.
Big Grin

There is ? Blush

:p

Who needs the net as long as we have GB and GB braais ? :haha:
Jangar Wrote:Good for you :thumbs:

Hope you don't have to wait too long either. We'll have to have an almost live trivial pursuit game to celebrate it when you get it Big Grin

With such exciting prospects I am sure that Curio will be hammering at Telkoms doors as I type this.
Curio Wrote:Thanks Jangar, hope I don't get too addicted to the internet once I do get it though.
Big Grin

You see what's happened to me :haha:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is an ISDN Device Helaina 3 3,766 25-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Zulu_Foxtrot