Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isle of Man...
One thread i have neglected hey?

Anybody who is from this lovely Isle....please respond...Big Grin
... and to there before (and I can spell it!)Wink

....It rains and you get wet when you are outside, lost, transportless and looking for a braai! :p ....

I remember that the Irish Coffees on the island were of a particularly good vintage last year though
Its not my attitude that sucks, its your perception!
Go the Bokke!
Quote:Originally posted by Bushwacker
... and to there before (and I can spell it!)Wink

It rains and you get wet when you are outside, lost, transportless and looking for a braai! :p

I remember that the Irish Coffees were of a particularly good vintage that year though....

when a certain icecub has to go searching for lost souls who got lost by not listening to directions....eish..tut tut tut tut

the Irish Coffees will top last yr's vintage...Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
when a certain icecub has to go searching for lost souls who got lost by not listening to directions....eish..tut tut tut tut

the Irish Coffees will top last yr's vintage...Wink

Listening is for people with far too much time on their hands...
..beside the wait and wet made the braai so much more welcome and better!

looking forward to this years vintage....Big Grin
Go the Bokke!
Hallo, another one on the rock in the middle of the Irish Sea. How ya doing I-cub.
southeaster Wrote:Hallo, another one on the rock in the middle of the Irish Sea. How ya doing I-cub.

by time you joined young lady.... :hug:

glad to see u finally came online...

how u doing??? :p :p
Hang aan 'n tak. Up to my eyeballs with it here at the hotel. Its giving me grey hairs, or more to the point the bladdy staff are..... :wall: :bigcry:

Have started the ball rolling as well for the new shop :chorus:
Got the keys on friday and will be spending the next couple of weeks with the painting and decorating, etc, etc.......

Then the big wait...... of the first container arriving from SA with all the lekker goodies. Any last minute requests...?????/

I am really excited and will be so chuffed when I can tell the brewery to stick the job where the sun don't shine.

Roll on, biltong ( the bestest), boerie, vetkoek, koeksisters, melktert, ( pooh... i'm putting on weight just thinking about it all......

Some lekker clothes from Naartjie and Keedo too....

Must make a plan to see ya soon. How the kiddies.....
Loads of wishes, groete en wense......
S-easter
southeaster Wrote:Roll on, biltong ( the bestest), boerie, vetkoek, koeksisters, melktert, ( pooh... i'm putting on weight just thinking about it all......S-easter

Cool!

Boeries and Biltong at the next TT festival! I must have died and gone to heaven!....
Go the Bokke!
southeaster Wrote:Hang aan 'n tak. Up to my eyeballs with it here at the hotel. Its giving me grey hairs, or more to the point the bladdy staff are..... :wall: :bigcry:

Have started the ball rolling as well for the new shop :chorus:
Got the keys on friday and will be spending the next couple of weeks with the painting and decorating, etc, etc.......

Then the big wait...... of the first container arriving from SA with all the lekker goodies. Any last minute requests...?????/

I am really excited and will be so chuffed when I can tell the brewery to stick the job where the sun don't shine.

Roll on, biltong ( the bestest), boerie, vetkoek, koeksisters, melktert, ( pooh... i'm putting on weight just thinking about it all......

Some lekker clothes from Naartjie and Keedo too....

Must make a plan to see ya soon. How the kiddies.....
Loads of wishes, groete en wense......
S-easter

hey that sounds so cool..where is the shop going to be ?? down south...??

L...being thru the mill..cannot even describe online - will come and see u..... :bigcry: :bigcry: anyway....keep me informed on what is happening...did u see my mail on the Oscar Party???
Bushwacker Wrote:Cool!

Boeries and Biltong at the next TT festival! I must have died and gone to heaven!....

so u coming then???? :crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol: