Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official - we won't move to the UK
Our son, who turns 5 in Feb, said we mustn't move to the UK because the food in the schools is bad.

So .. there we have it .. you won't be seeing TheDuck family living there Wink

:haha:
TheDuck Wrote:Our son, who turns 5 in Feb, said we mustn't move to the UK because the food in the schools is bad.

So .. there we have it .. you won't be seeing TheDuck family living there Wink

Tell him uncle Jamie Oliver is kicking up a storm to get good food in the schools.... maybe he hasn't heard of uncle Jamie yet. Smile

Quite a wise kid me thinks ...
That is where he got it from

saw Jamie Oliver on TV here

Big Grin

the :chef:'s big m8te
TheDuck Wrote:the :chef:'s big m8te

:crylol: :crylol: he hasn't got mates!!!! :crylol: :crylol:
TheDuck Wrote:That is where he got it from

saw Jamie Oliver on TV here

Big Grin

the :chef:'s big m8te

tell him it is Sir Jamie.... and Sirs know better :p

o gaats... the :chef: mates with a Sir?

:daisy:
Strawbs Wrote::crylol: :crylol: he hasn't got mates!!!! :crylol: :crylol:

yes ... Jamie is one of Cheffie's heroes

Big Grin

:woof:
TheDuck Wrote:yes ... Jamie is one of Cheffie's heroes

Big Grin

:woof :

:haha: Buddha! Rolleyes

One thing in your son's favour.. at least he hated the TV with Mr Sainsbury on it too :thumbs:

So pray tell Duckie... Wifey wants to be closer to the cook, Kiddie (Cue Malcolm and his corrective fluid Big Grin ) isn't interested in eating rubbish (which I personally agree with - get dad to make the food Big Grin )..

So where does that leave our webbed *cough* youngster *Cough*

Methinks when Strawbs takes your son on a trip to London via Edinburgh on the train... well he'll simply love it and move here in a flash
Big Grin
after this morning's performance by the youngest, me thinks Strawbs would love to take the children ... not

:babyroll:

:o
TheDuck Wrote:after this morning's performance by the youngest, me thinks Strawbs would love to take the children ... not

By giving Strawbs the choice... that's your first mistake Wink

Just palm them off dear Duck. Oh ya.. the little tennis player and her slightly older mentor/ coach/ confidant will have to learn a new language when they decide to move here...

Whatever you do - make sure Sir Jamie is no where near the recording studio for English ok?
Big Grin

Does wifey not want to be closer to the cook? :woof:

Actually.. methinks you should only live here in summer and then migrate back there for winter so I can get my annual dose of jealousy when it comes to seeing brass monkies in the morning out on the snow filled runs Big Grin
TheDuck Wrote:after this morning's performance by the youngest, me thinks Strawbs would love to take the children ... not

I have a strong washing line to hang them up on ! :crylol: One weekend with me and they will be sorted! :up :haha: Does quackling like tequila?