Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jangar's PC Caput
Just to let you know that Jangar's pc is caput Confusedad: so all Trivia will be on hold until he has it up & running again. :bashpc:
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Venus Wrote:Just to let you know that Jangar's pc is caput Confusedad: so all Trivia will be on hold until he has it up & running again. : bashpc:

Can you please :beg: misplace his CPU :thumbs: for at least a week so we can all get a break during the lambing season. He'll get to spend more time with his real missus :woof: and give his google mistress a break..

Other than that some useful bits of trivia:

Did you know that he has registered 2 teams for the Fantasy Formula One season? :wall: Like that's really going to help him pass me...

More trivia to follow in this quiet.. sombre period.
Big Grin
for a moment we read SOBER period

and then realised that was unlikely

Smile
Wink
Is that why "Kaputt" was spellt "caput"?
( just as I misspellt "schmalzy" , a few minutes ago , while nursing my , this weekend's very first Campari )
Venus Wrote:Just to let you know that Jangar's pc is caput Confusedad: so all Trivia will be on hold until he has it up & running again. :bashpc:
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:
My reason for getting up has got up and left Sad

Hope your computer is up and running soon Smile
Cheffie Wrote:Can you please :beg: misplace his CPU :thumbs for at least a week so we can all get a break during the lambing season. He'll get to spend more time with his real missus :woof: and give his google mistress a break..

Other than that some useful bits of trivia:

Did you know that he has registered 2 teams for the Fantasy Formula One season? :wall: Like that's really going to help him pass me...

More trivia to follow in this quiet.. sombre period.

Did you place a curse on his CPU? It looks like that's what has died. :haha:

PS: His real missus :kiss: is now having to give him up to his :f1: mistress.
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
I am not a happy chappy :mad: and that is putting it mildly :curse:

Sadly 3 of us sharing a kaputer during the day doesn't work very well Sad

Hopefully it will be sorted out quickly but I suspect it won't though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jangar..... Pronkertjie 0 4,596 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: