Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lasik treatment
Sure I saw a similiar thread here before but cannot find it! Sad

Anyhow I am soon going for laser treatment for my eyes..has anyone else had this done and what was your experiences? Would love to hear it all! Smile
oe-la-la Wrote:Sure I saw a similiar thread here before but cannot find it! Sad

Anyhow I am soon going for laser treatment for my eyes..has anyone else had this done and what was your experiences? Would love to hear it all! Smile

Hi Oe..... Great to see you around.

Some of my friends had it done, plus my sister-in-law and they were all very pleased with it.

:hartlik:
Hi Blommetjie Smile

Very busy with assignments and stuff again..last one's though before we going to SA in two weeks time!! :hooray:

I am very excited about getting my eyes done, but also a bit unsure...but so far just heard good things about it so :thumbs: up! Went yesterday for my consultation and tests..now just to book a date when we come back from SA and whala! Big Grin
My sister has also had it done & there were no problems.
I say...... Go for it Oe-la-la.
Also wishing you a great time in S.A. You must really be looking forward to it.
Confusedunny: Smile
Oe...darlink.... :thumbs:

Congrats on going to have it done....hubby and i have had it done - about 5 yrs ago and do not regret a single minute of it....... Confusedunny: Confusedunny:

If you want to chat about it, feel free to pm me... :hooray:
Curio Wrote:My sister has also had it done & there were no problems.
I say...... Go for it Oe-la-la.
Also wishing you a great time in S.A. You must really be looking forward to it.
Confusedunny: Smile

Thanks Curio we are really looking forward to a well deserved holiday! Confusedunny:

I am booking my eyes to be done the first week in May :thumbs:
Icecub Wrote:Oe...darlink.... :thumbs:

Congrats on going to have it done....hubby and i have had it done - about 5 yrs ago and do not regret a single minute of it....... Confusedunny: Confusedunny:

If you want to chat about it, feel free to pm me... :hooray:

Thanks for the positive thoughts Cubbie - good to hear success stories :thumbs: I can't wait for mine to be done! Big Grin
I had mine done about 6 years ago. It was quite possibly one of the best decisions I have ever made. :thumbs:

I went from being very short sighted (-9 in one eye), to seeing perfectly.

Lasik treatment can be done once more, which is a bonus. I only started wearing reading glasses last year, and will think about doing the op again of I need to wear glasses permanently.
Wow Mz thats good to hear - thanks for your reply Smile Yeah this dr said to me as well that between 45-50yrs I might need to wear reading glasses too. But even so I think it is still a bargain! Big Grin
oe-la-la Wrote:Yeah this dr said to me as well that between 45-50yrs I might need to wear reading glasses too.
Psst .... I am not that old, you know .... :bigcry:

Wink