Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Aid 2 Concert - 2nd July.
Jangar Wrote:Don't let Venus see that :haha:

I'd already heard that! :bigcry: Sadly, I couldn't enter as the competition was only open to people able to txt the answer. They forgot about the poverty stricken Brits who can't afford to use a mobile. Sad
>>~V~ę~ñ~ů~Ş~<<
Venus Wrote:I'd already heard that! :bigcry: Sadly, I couldn't enter as the competition was only open to people able to txt the answer. They forgot about the poverty stricken Brits who can't afford to use a mobile. Sad

Well I entered, only to find out that o2 employees cant apply!!! :curse:

But, Ive applied for golden circle tickets through work ... they were only giving out 100.. sigh...

If I get tickets through the text draw.. do I put them on e-bay???? :innocent:
I'll be going to see U2 on the 27th July....Kaiser Chiefs will be there as well. The Vertigo Tour kicked off in Brussels on the 10th.
Roxy Music will be appearing in Oslo on Sunday.....hope to be able to go and see them......if it doesn't rain that is....outdoor concert :mmm:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Les Nuits Capitales – Paris Live Music DMG-network 0 3,973 22-09-2010, 09:23 AM
Last Post: DMG-network
  Music artists that you have seen "live" Curio 45 16,105 24-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Last Post: spam
  It's a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack... Jangar 0 2,967 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Anyone watching the Jean Michel Jarre concert tonight ? Jangar 0 3,111 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: